9: I Must Have Done Something Terrible In A Past Life

Chapter Nine: I Must Have Done Something Terrible In A Past Life. Like Murder An Entire City.

**Troye**

"Just tell me, Zoe! What was the dream?" I felt super giddy, like a twelve year old fangirl. Tyler liked me, at least a tiny bit.

There was now just the slightest, microscopic chance and that was enough for me. This is where low expectations gets you: happiness.

The kiss would forever be my favorite moment of forever.

My smile was officially permanent. I'd spent the entire night just thinking about him. And the kiss.

Obviously.

Yeah. The awkward moment after the kiss was awkward, but surely he'd address it at Franta's house. I was extremely excited to see him, Ricky, Cas, and Sawyer.

WHEN WILL THE HAPPINESS END.

"Zoooooeeeellaaaaaa!"

"Damn it, Troye!" she groaned.

"Fine. I will tell Alfie-"

"He dreamed he kissed you!" she finally spilled, "Do not tell him I told you, Troye, or you're dead."

He dreamed he kissed me. I didn't press for more details but I wanted to know exactly how the dream played out. How long were we kissing? Is that all that happened?

He probably wasn't gonna tell me, I mean, I never told him about the many dreams I had about him.

Alfie stopped the car in front of Conner's, looking between us suspiciously. We speed walked toward the front door, although I was perfectly content with the leisurely stroll. It was a beautiful day.

"Tell Alfie what, exactly?" Alfie finally asked, as if two light bulbs suddenly clicked on.

"Pardon?" Zoella laughed nervously as Joe's car pulled. I rang the doorbell because I felt awkward.

Everyone has their reasons for touching things and that was mine.

"She saved a naughty pic of you to her phone and showed us," I whispered in Alfie's direction.

Little pixie-sized Zoella gave me the death stare. Joe and the others filed behind us. Before Zoe could attack me, the door opened, "Guys!" Conner exclaimed. He looked exactly the same from the last time I'd seen him.

Cute. Very cute.

He lead us out to his nice-looking patio. The sun was almost set and the weather was just right. My eyes immediately scanned for Tyler...who wasn't there. He seems to disappear a lot lately, first at his house now here.

"Hey, Troye!" Caspar jumped at me, I hugged him and laughed, trying to push the thought of Tyler away. Cas smiled at me, taking a step back.

I didn't really know Sawyer or Ricky that well, so it wasn't a huge shock that they didn't assault me.

"How've you been, Caspar?" I glanced around for a second time. I don't know maybe to check if Tyler teleported onto the patio.

Too much late night TV, Troye.

Caspar grinned and began talking about Gaby. Gaby, his beautiful, smart, perfect, funny, kissable, huggable, lovable...basically any positive adjective he would use to describe her. After a moment, I zoned out. Not that I wasn't interested, I was so happy for him. Normally I would go through the motions, like smiling or fangirling over the perfect pare they make. But I was distracted by the wallet on the chair beside me.

I knew that wallet.

The same wallet that was thrown at me in Australia.

I patiently waited for Caspar to finish his story about Gaby. It was clear that he was finished when he smiled expectantly at me. I took this opportunity to grab the distracting money-holder. Sure enough it was Tyler's.

We're My OTPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें