4: I Pledge My Love to the Vodkas the Whiskeys and the Strawberry Daiquiris

Chapter Four: Pledging My Love to the Vodkas, the Whiskeys, and the Strawberry Daiquiris

**Tyler**

"TYLER!" that squeal could only be one person. My gurrrrrl.

"Oh, haay!" I laughed, spinning her around. The girl weighed like negative pounds. No problem even for a weakling like myself.

And her hair was longer. My baby was growing up.

Speaking of growing up, her overly tall and scrumptious boyfriend caught up to us. His dark eyes lightened as soon as Zoella wrapped her tiny arms around him.

"Hey, Tyler!" Alfie grinned, completely out of breath.

"Ay, boy!" I joined in their 'couple hug' making it an awkward mess. They just laughed and accepted me.

Someone cleared their throat.

"Oakley!"

"BUTT-BUTT!" I peeled away from the group hug and promptly flung myself into the blonde boy's arms. Very, very strong arms.

Very muscular, very nice.

Niomi was awkwardly standing behind him. Damn that girl had long hair. Fabulous.

"Where's my Slim-Jim and TanTan?" I turned to look at Zoe again, keeping myself slothed onto Marcus.

Zoe pursed her lips, "I think they went to get a water."

"Jim's always thirsty," Alfie cackled, throwing his head back like he does.

Hm.

Where oh where has my little Troye been? Oh where oh where could he be?

Wasn't Troye suppose to get off his plane at the same time?

Did he change his mind?

"Looking for me?"

I whirled around as if it were Beyoncé herself behind me, letting go of Marcus' embrace.

Eyes were all I saw.

Almost as blue as the sweater Louis Tomlinson wore in that one picture.

"My baby!"

And proceed with the me-launching-myself-at-Master-Sivan. The force of my attack set him backwards a few steps. He laughed.

"I missed you too, Tilly."

The first time he called me 'Tilly' he also asked if that was okay. The absolute cutest moment I'd ever experienced.

Broken whiskey bottles, empty containers of Nutella, and the overpowering scent of his cologne; that was the perfect day. The four hours we spent just talking, the day we officially met. If I could go back, I would. I'd go through that entire bottle of vodka, maybe I would have finished the strawberry daiquiris, I'm not sure. That day seemed oddly incomplete, like something was missing.

Girl, I get too sentimental.

But here I am, pledging my love to the vodkas, the whiskeys, and the strawberry daiquiris. I do love my alcohol don't judge me, you do you.

"How was your flight?" Alfie intervened, his girlfriend launching herself into a Troyella sandwich.

Troye giggled, "Uneventful, completely and utterly uneventful."

His giggle was mischievous and misleading, oh the boy doesn't have an uneventful moment in his life.

'Uneventful' and 'Troye' shouldn't go in the same sentence. The boy forced me to karaoke in the middle of a fountain in Australia!

The key words being in the middle of a fountain and in Australia.

"Aw, was little Sivan bored?" Jim cooed, coming out of a literal nowhere.

Marcus smacked his arm, "Stop talking about Troye's dick!"

"Woah. Guys. There's enough little Troye for all." And the famous Troye wink. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Y'all thirsty."

---

"Hey..." a figure peaked his head into my doorway.

I sat up, still in bed looking like a complete hot mess. But that didn't matter, he was here. So was I.

He made his way toward me, almost seeming to glide.

Then we were kissing.

"I've always loved you, Tilly."

I opened my eyes and it was Troye. Blue eyes, messy dark hair, long awkward limbs and all. I pulled him closer to me.

His hands desperately tangled in my hair. His lips were soft.

"I love you too."

***

Oh.

My.

God.

I stared up at the ceiling of the car in complete bewilderment. What?

"Sleeping beauty is awake!"

"Awe, wittle baby Tywer is awake!"

"Awe, Tilly!"

Troye's voice sent a chill down my spine. I dreamed about him. Not just dreamed, but I dreamed about him.

Fuck. Shit. Damn. Hell. Dick.

I dreamed about him.

"He looks scared." Zoe's voice came from somewhere in the back seat.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I looked at her.

"About an hour and a half," Troye estimated. I didn't look at him. I couldn't.

Alfie tapped my shoulder, "So are we going to Tyler's house for drinking and fun?"

I nodded, my eyes still locked with Zoe. She was looking at me weird, she knew that something was off.

Author's Note: I fangirled over my two commenters and my 200+ reads and 13 votes! If I could hug all of you, give you all chocolate chip cookies, and fangirl over Troyler with each of you I would. I LOVE YOU! All of you. I will virtually give you all a piece of my heart. Not creepy at all...

School is ew right now and I JUST finished moving. Now that I'm settled, I should update more often. I'm hoping to get on some sort of schedule. Every Thursday, maybe? I don't know. I apologize for the unorganized mess that is me.

Please comment & tell me what you liked or disliked!