Chapter 11: Together for Eternity

Claude did take care of His Highness. He would do everything for him and always carry him around. Hannah almost killed Claude after finding out he was the reason why Alois had gone blind. And as for Luka, he was there to cheer Alois up.

"Claude?"

"Hmmm?"

Claude pulled Alois closer to him making sure the blonde felt his prescence as real as possible.

"Say those words again."

"I love you with all my non-existent heart, Your Highness," Claude said followed by a kiss.

The blonde wrapped his arms around the butler's neck and kissed back deeply. The thought of him not seeing Claude's pleasured face broke his heart. And soon, Claude felt droplets of tears on his nose. He opened his eyes to see Alois crying.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

"C-Claude.. I just want to see your face again," he sobbed.

Claude wiped his tears away and cupped his face.

"If you wish to see my face, just imagine the way I looked at you on that day you summoned me

"If you wish to see my face, just imagine the way I looked at you on that day you summoned me."

Alois smiled slightly. Claude moved to Alois’s neck and began to suck on it. He took his time, placing love marks on every area. Alois moaned and was already aroused.

“’C-Claude, hurry..I-I want to feel you.” he mumbled.

“Hmmm? What was that?” Claude teased him by purring near his ears.

“Claude, I want you to ravish me tonight.”

Claude chuckled and got in between Alois’s legs. He then pushed immediately inside making the blonde moan both in pain and pleasure.

“Aaaah~ Claude!”

Claude grabbed the boy’s erection and pumped it in his hands spilling some pre-cum. He once again rammed into the boy without any restraints.

“C-Claude! Don’t stop. Ngh. It feels so good!”

“Your Highness, you are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me.”

Alois’s heart throbbed at hearing those words. He smiled and searched for Claude’s face. Claude took his hand and placed it on his cheek.

“Oh, Claude. I can’t believe I’m sharing this moment with you.”
Claude smiled and stroke Alois’s hair.

“I wish you could see how happy I am.”

Claude made Alois sit on his (meep.. you know what). Alois gasped feeling the entire length inside him.

“S-So deep..”

He started to ride Claude’s disco stick (I love Lady Gaga too ) and threw his head back in pleasure. Claude embraced Alois as he did this.

“I don’t want to lose you ever again.” He whispered. “I love you, Alois Trancy.”

Soon enough, the boy had happy tears in his eyes.

“I love you too, Claude Faustus.”

Claude made him lay on his back again and started to jerk him. Alois felt his head melting in extreme pleasure. Nothing else mattered now. The world only revolved around him and his dearest Claude.

Claude simultaneously pushed his three fingers in while ramming into the blonde. He was surprised that Alois wasn’t so tight tonight. Everything was going smooth.

“Claude, harder!”

The demon smirked and fulfilled his master’s request. The bed started to creak that they might even break it at this point. Alois was even in tears but he didn’t mind it. He waited for this for so long and now it’s happening. He wanted to let himself sink further into Claude and make it last.

“Aaaargh!~”

Claude had finally released inside him. He laid his head on Alois’s chest sweating and panting. Alois smiled in satisfaction.

“You’re mine and no one else’s.” Claude muttered under his breath.

“Ye-yes, Claude. I’m yours, forever.”

Claude moved beside him and pulled him into an embrace. He looked at Alois’s eyes. They had gone from blue into grey. He missed the innocence they once held. Now, they just looked dull.

“Oh, Alois. My sweet Alois.” Claude could feel tears pooling in his eyes again.

“Claude, what’s wrong?” Alois sensed the despair in Claude’s voice.

“N-Nothing, it’s just…” Claude traced Alois’s eye gently with his thumb. “…I still can’t believe I’m the one who
caused this to happen.”

“Claude, please don’t cry. I forgive you. What matters most is that we have each other.” Alois reached for Claude’s cheek to wipe it. “We’ll be together, Claude forever!”

 “We’ll be together, Claude forever!”

Claude sniffed and smiled. “You’re right. Let’s remove ourselves from all sadness. Love and happiness are the only emotions that should exist here.”

He placed his hand on Alois’s and squeezed it. “Me, you, Luka, and Hannah.. the four of us are family now. A perfect one at that.”

“Yes… family,” Alois echoed.
Exhausted from making love, the two drifted off into sleep.

(AN: I still don’t know how I can write this with a straight face ಠ_ಠ)