Chapter 1: That Butler, Emotionless

"Claude!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs to summon my irresistible butler. I'm pretty sure I'm going to succeed in seducing him this time. Oh, I would do anything to make Claude love me.

"Your Highness?" his usual monotone voice echoed through the silent estate. He knocked and my heart leaped with joy.

"Come in." I said in the most sweetest tone I could manage.

I smirked as I saw him enter the door. His eyes lingered on my partial clothed body. He scanned every detail of it until his golden orbs landed on mine. It pierced right through my soul causing me to feel flustered.

"Is there anything that you require?"

I clicked my tongue in annoyance. Didn't he appreciate me putting on the fine red-silky kimono just for him? He knows I have a great distaste for the color red because of how it reminds me of the pedophile that violated me in every way. And yet, he still holds that butler façade of his.

I threw a pillow at his face and he didn't even flinch when it hit him. He simply arranged his spectacles, giving it a little push.

"Just come over here!" I yelled.

With dull robotic movements, he walked forward. I waited for him to make his move on me, but he simply stood there like the emotionless trash he was.
Losing my patience, I pulled down the small black ribbon by his neck serving as his tie and placed a deep kiss on his lips. He didn't move or whatsoever. I inserted my tongue in his mouth, exploring every corner of it. But his tongue remained still. I pulled away, frowning.

"What's wrong? Aren't you getting excited?"

Claude didn't say anything but instead, wiped the saliva hanging from his chin with his gloved hand.

I showed my tongue to him and our contract sign glowed.

"Claude, it's an order!"

His golden eyes glowed in their demonic form and he said, "Yes, Your Highness."
He placed gentle kisses on my neck then sucked on my sweet spot causing me to moan. He then trailed his long tongue
over my chest to my ears.

"Claude

"Claude..." I whispered his name.

He momentarily looked at me and kissed my lips. He broke the kiss in a few seconds and I got the chance to say his name again along with a question I've been itching to ask.

"Claude... Do you love me?"

He ignored my question and continued to paint my body with his tongue making me shiver. I trailed my fingers on his well-toned chest and began drawing circles on it. He thrusted in making me grab onto his hair and twist it in different directions. I panted and stared deeply into his eyes. Tears were blinding my vision both from the pain and pleasure but I could still see Claude's golden eyes. They were mysterious as ever holding no known feelings. I wonder what dark thoughts go on his mind.

I quivered. His touches were cold and not gentle.

"Claude... stop." I pleaded but all I received was a cold glare.

It feels as if he was forced to do this. That all his kisses and strokes were nothing more than an obligation to fulfill for his master.

He grabbed my hips with such force causing me to yelp. And yet, I still wish he thinks of me every single moment of his demonic life.

"Claude?" I breathed his name while panting.

"I'm just obeying your orders, master. Now submerge yourself in ecstasy."

Moans and gasps filled the room as Claude obeyed what I've ordered him
to do. But even so...

I know he still doesn't love me.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Claude stood at the foot of the bed watching me as I stained the dirty sheets with my tears. He stared at me with such boringness. Finally, he spoke,

"Your Highness..."

"Claude, don't you love me?" I asked in between sobs.

He stayed silent and continued to watch me. I snapped, tired of being treated unfairly by his silence.

"Get out! I don't want to fucking see your face."

He bowed and left the room.

I collapsed on the bed and covered my whole body with the blankets. These blankets contained Claude's scent causing me to cry even harder.

"Why? Why doesn't Claude love me?" I trembled and gripped the sheets tighter.

"Am I repulsive? Impure?!" I trailed my hands gently down my body.

"No... Why doesn't anybody love me?" I buried my face into one of the pillows and continued to sob.

"Everyone. Everyone is just like the old man. They use me for their own petty advantages. They should all drop dead!"
A knock on the door stopped me from crying.

"Master?"
I peered by the blanket to see it was Hannah. That slutty maid dare to interfere with my mourning?

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"Master, it's time for your dinner."

I threw a nearby vase at her head and she grunted in pain. Blood trickled from her forehead down to the white bandages covering her left eye. I snickered at the memory of poking her eye out.

"Master , please-"

"Get out! You're bloody useless, you tramp."

She nodded and closed the door, leaving me surrounded by darkness once again with just my silent cries filling the room.