Chapter 6: His Highness, Undesirable

The day passed by quickly. I didn't speak a word to anyone not even Claude. They've sensed my anger being bottled up inside. Afraid they would provoke me to unleash the beast within, they avoided me all day long.

The clock stroke twelve which means Ciel Phantomhive has arrived.

"Your Highness. Earl Phantomhive has made it to the dance," Claude knocked.

I hopped onto my feet and opened the door. I was greeted with Claude's ever impassive face as expected.

"Are your weapons sharp enough to pierce that butler Michaelis' balls?" I asked boringly.

He wasn't startled about my remark or whatsoever. "Yes."

I passed by him, purposely bumping my shoulder blades on his arms. He only followed, not even making an attempt to squeeze the life out of me.
Ciel Phantomhive was standing outside the main door. Impatiently tapping his foot against the cement floor.

"Sebastian, this is taking too long! I can't wait to exact my revenge on that spider brat."

Hmmm? What's this? He's planning to get me too. I haven't done anything wrong. I can't recall having any business with Ciel.

"Calm down, my lord. You've managed to wait for three years to exact your revenge. Yet here you are getting all indignant upon Lord Trancy's lateness."

I put on a fake smile and greeted Ciel. His brows furrowed when he saw me.
"Alois!" He said my name like he wanted to spit it out.

"Oh, Ciel! I'm so glad you made it."

"I have no time for games, Alois."

"Oh, that's too bad. I have an idea, Ciel. Why not make our butlers do the dance for us while we sit back and relax. After all, I could use some entertainment." I chuckled at the mention of entertainment.

There was a hint of repugnance in Ciel's eyes.

"Seriously, there isn't a moment where you stop thinking about such scandalous things." He tore off his eyepatch, revealing his contract seal.

"Sebastian, win the dance and bring Alois to me."

Sebastian got on his knees. "Yes, my lord."

I was busy envying the relationship between the two that I had almost forgotten about what's happening.

"Your Highness?"

I turned to Claude. He was already on his knees, awaiting the mention of my wish.

"Your orders?"

"Oh, yes. Make Ciel Phantomhive mine." I licked my lips upon showing my contract seal.

Ciel and I took a sit at the terrace of the estate to watch as the demons fought each other.

"Shall we dance?" Sebastian had said with such elegance.

I'm quite surprise to see a demon who's very expressive with his emotions. If only Claude was like him.

Sebastian fought the demons with grace by using nothing more than his infinite amount of silverware knives. A whistle emitted from my mouth by being impressed by Sebastian's abilities. Four demons against one and yet, he can pull it off without an effort. They had to use a ridiculous amount of large household wares just to beat Sebastian.

I turned to Ciel who was watching intently. For the second time, I envied him. He had power and authority. People all over London feared the ferocious Queen's Guard Dog. His name is famous within the richest businessmen in this city. But I... What do I have?