10

the girl is mine - michael jackson feat. paul mccartney

 [Luke]

“Did you fuck her?” Ashton grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pushed me against the cold wall of the empty hotel room. I could feel his breath touch my neck as he breathed heavily behind me, his grip tightening when I squirmed.

“What are you talking about?” I said through gritted teeth. My plan for that day was simple: take a quick shower during sound check break at the hotel. Everyone would always complain about how long I showered so I decided to go back to the hotel and maybe take the longest shower I possibly could. He just had to somehow appear behind me while I was about to enter the bathroom.

“Don’t lie to me.” He ordered and pulled my hair back before pressing my head against the wall, making my cheek meet its ice-coldness. “You slept with her last night, didn’t you?”

I tried to push him off me but it was no use; he was too strong and I didn’t even have the chance to dodge him when he unexpectedly appeared at my back. “Yeah, but I didn’t have sex with her or anything!” I rolled my eyes, trying to elbow him.

He pushed me even more, if it were any possible. “You’re lying.” He hissed.

“I’m not!” I struggled to push him, trying to twist out of his arms. “Do you really think I would shag Ivey?”

Ashton snorted and I could imagine him rolling his eyes at me. “Don’t fuck with me, Luke. We all know you’d bang her if given the wondrous chance.”

I scoffed, blowing out the hair that fell on my eyes. “Me? I think we can all tell that it’s you who wants to sleep with her so badly.”

He shoved my body to the wall, getting a yelp from me. “At least I’m not making a move to fuck her!” He shouted.

“I didn’t have sex with anyone!” I groaned, elbowing his stomach successfully. He winced for half a second, and then recovered his composure, anger evident on his appearance.

“Yeah, sure.” He said sarcastically. I was able to see him, finally, and all he did was roll his eyes. “All you did was sleep on the same bed last night, drunk and high, and absolutely did not do anything sexual because both of you are have such uncorrupted mindsets when you’re drunk. Oh, wait, you had sex with a total stranger when you were drunk once, isn’t that right, Luke? Oh, and didn’t Ivey kill my brother when she was drunk? Yeah.”

“She wasn’t drunk!” It was my turn to push him to the wall, making the back of his head slam against it. I kicked his shin, making him wince in pain. “She didn’t kill him, either! We both know that, Ashton!” My screaming echoed through the room, piercing my ears sharply.

I had my hands pressed on his shoulders as he was shoved to the wall, our eyes locking. He sent me a glare with a few hair strands falling above his eyes. His voice was steady, speaking slowly like he was making sure I understood every word he said. “You had sex with her.”

“I did not.” I said as slowly as him. “I swear, Ashton, I did not.”

“You had sex with the person who killed my brother, who is also the person I’m currently in love with at the moment.” He rolled his eyes. “What a wonderful world, huh?”

I pushed him more, whacking his head again on the wall. “I did not have sex with Ivey, Ivey did not kill your brother, and you are not in love with Ivey.”

Ashton tried to break free, moving his shoulders. “You are such a man-whore, Luke!”

“Man-whore, very mature.” I took a deep breath, irritated. “How many times do I have to tell you, I didn’t have sex with her! I respect her a lot, you should know that.”