Chapter 19

Y/N POV

What a shocker, the whole gang was outside my apartment door. Stiles was just standing there kicking the air with his feet and playing with his fingers. Clearly he didn't know what to say or do.

"Can we talk?" Stiles finally spoke.

"About.....?" I couldn't look at any of them. It was to much. So I was staring at the pretty clouds in the blue sky.

"Everything, anything" He was waiting for a response. I'm just thinking. None of this will be any better. Everything is just to much to handle. I don't know how they cope with it, I simply just can't do it.

"Fine but you only have 10 minutes. After that we're done talking" I let them all in my apartment and they scattered around observing the empty place. I really need to re-decorate this place. "Can I get you guys anything?" They all nodded.

"So how are you?" Scott broke the silence.

"Getting better. What about all you guys?"

"I haven't fell into any holes lately!" Damn Liam seems really proud about that.

"I am getting stronger as usual" Derek winked.

"I'm still working on my banshee powers" Lydia totally just said that like it's an everyday thing. It is for her but I'm still not familiar with all these things.

"I've been practicing a lot of archery skills!" Allison's response actually sounded normal.

"I'm no longer so stupid! Oh and I've also cut down on eating deer" Malia smiled.

"Oh gosh it's my turn isn't it? Well not much really. Well actually a lot. But that's not important right now right? Oh gosh we have exactly 7 minutes and 47 seconds left. Is that enough time guys? I don't think so" Sweat started to slowly drip down Stiles' head. He was very nervous. You can tell by his choice of words.

"Stiles? Calm down!" I splashed a glass of ice cold water at him that I was drinking earlier.

"Oh thanks Y/N! That actually helped so much" He patted his face dry with his t-shirt revealing his chest.

"Ok so can you guys please explain things to me? I'm still very confused and it does not help my migraines that I constantly get now"

"Ok, well again Derek, Liam and I are werewolves" Scott showed his claws that randomly appeared and his eyes started to beam red.

"I'm a were-coyote" Maria growled.

"I'm just a archer" Allison pretended to shoot a now with an arrow demonstrating with her bare hands.

"I am a banshee, which is very hard to explain so just google it or something" Lydia pulled out a lip balm out of no where and applied it all over her lips.

"Aw come on! Why am I the last to answer again? Mkay well basically I am a normal human being who helps a supernatural team fight bad supernatural creatures. I've got the brains, talent and looks in the group" Oh stiles, there you go again thinking you are badass like always.

I laughed and Stiles seemed discouraged when I did.

"Ok how long have you been doing this?" I questioned out of curiosity.

"Mm I think since 2011" Derek called out.

"Oh jeez" I am honestly not that surprised but I mean at the same time I am. It's one of those feelings where you just can't figure out how you feel about this.

"Y/N we are so sorry we didn't tell you earlier" Lydia smiled softly.

"We were afraid of your reaction and that's what exactly happened, you freaked" Malia explained.

"But I guess anyone who would've found out would've reacted the same way" Liam is so young and he's managing all of this.

"Ok well I'm sorry too. I did overreact with moving back to my home town within a day. I mean that's a bit carried away" I rolled my eyes.

"Damn right it was" Stiles slapped Derek in the shoulder for responding that way and they started having a little girly fight.

"Oh grow up" I meant to say that in my head but I guess I said it out loud because Stiles and Derek stopped fighting.

"GROUP HUG!" Allison ran towards me and squeezed me and everyone else followed behind and we just stayed there for a good minute.

"So we're ok?" Scott gave the most cutest and brightest smile in the world.

"I guess so" I giggled.

—————————

YO YO YO I FINALLY UPDATED. JEEZ IM SO SORRY.

Q: favorite teen wolf season?

A: season 3b ☺️

- Boukan out 🌻✌🏻