Chapter 4: Un-believable

Y/N POV

Phew. I'm back from work. I put my keys on its holder and dropped my purse on my couch and flopped onto the couch with the little turn at the end for your feet or to lie down.

Oh yea. I told the stranger on Omegle that I would text him yesterday but I didn't. Oops well I'll text him today.

I grabbed my phone from my purse and went onto my kik.

I added the guys username which was metsfan826

After texting "hey" 5 minutes ago I finally got a reply.

Him: Oh hey. Is this the person I met on omegle?

You: Yes, yes it is, and I have a confident guess your the guy I met on omegle?

Him: Well duhh, who else would know you like me?

You: Well for starters we barely know each other and secondly I don't think we ever met before so yea

Him: Soooooooo? We could do those things sometime, well before I know your not some pedifile creepo

You: Yea well I'm not so..

Him: Ok then

You: Oh yea, I never caught ur name, what is it?

Him: You can't catch my name btw and my name is Dylan. What's yours?

You: My name is Amanda

I lied because I don't trust him yet and what if we actually know each other, then that's awkward. Oh my gosh good thing I said Amanda because what if it's the Dylan I know, the Dylan I like, the Dylan that goes to my school. Ok calm down Y/N, he doesn't know it's you so calm down.

I kept thinking and thinking. Hundreds of questions and thoughts running through my head.

Him: Cool.

You: Thanks.

Him: So what school do u go too?

You: You say what school you go to first then I will say mine.

Him: Finnne, I go to Beacon Hills high school

You: So do I. What grade are u in?

Him: 11th

You: Same

Him: Who is your homeroom teacher?

You: Mr. Yukimora

Him: Same, and I know that no one is named Amanda in our class. What is your actual name?

You: Finnne my name is actually Y/N

Him: Y/N it's you?

You: ....

Him: How was work today?

You: Boring, well I better go, my dog is bored and I need to feed him.

Him: Wait! I thought you didn't have a dog.

You: Well I do now, its a baby husky.

You: I mean a puppy husky.

{btw the image on the very very top is your dog}

Oh great, now I need to actually have a dog, that was such a lie, and if he finds out I don't know what I would do. I smacked the front of my forehead thinking that I am a idiot, oh wait I am.

Sighing I searched up cute puppies and found the cutest husky ever, and it had blue eyes. Squealing I clicked the website right away and found that they were selling them at petland. That's not far away. I need to get this dog, not just because of Dylan but I kinda always wanted a puppy and now is my chance.

+++

I entered petland and I saw animals everyfuckingwhere, they are the cutest little fluff balls ever. I saw the huskies in the back left corner and there were 3 of them. Taking a while to choose which puppy I should get I decided to get the puppy that was playing with it's ball in the back of the cage wanting to be alone. I knew this was the right one for me.

I asked the cashier if I could buy this adorable little thing, apparently people who buy their first pet at petland they got everything else half off!.

I got my newest family member a cute little dog house, two bowls, one for food and one for water, I got three little chew toys, and I bought my fluff ball a blue and black leash, and lastly I got him a whole bag of food. In total everything costed $924. I know it seems like a lot but it was worth it.

I let my little fluff ball sit in the front passenger seat. While I was driving I couldn't help it but I kept petting him like every minute.

Now my fluff ball can keep me company. I should give him a real name but I don't know what to call him

+++

After putting everything I bought for my dog in its official spot a great name just popped into my head. I am now going to call my little fluff ball TRACKER!!!

Perfect name right? I know I know, I'm a genius.

---------------------

Hey yall. Now I really want a puppy husky named Tracker. This chapter is making me jealous.

Oh well. I might get a dog when I get my own house/apartment/whatever I buy...unless I'm homeless!

Ok I should stop rambling and get this over with.

Goodbye my chicken nuggets

-Boukan

PS. this chapter is 850 words long, you better like this and vote.

Ok byezz now.