Chapter 16

Y/N POV

I can't answer his texts. Not now. I decided to answer him later even though he's being really sweet.

The way that his brown gel'ed up hair smells like strawberries. The way that his chocolate brown eyes shimmers whenever I gaze into them. The way he always smiles showing his cute small dimples when he talks to me. How he always combs his hairs with his veiny soft hands. How he always embarrass himself by being a clutz. How he always tries to be smartass and badass at the same time. How he saves people's lives with Scott, Allison, Lydia, Derek, Liam, and Malia.

Ugh I miss him. But I'll text him tomorrow.

I turned off my phone from staring at the last thing he said to me. I couldn't fall asleep. Thinking and thinking of what he said to me.

- 10 hours later -

I woke up and I was in a much comfier place then the taxi. Someone carried to me to my bed in my apartment back in NYC. Awe this reminds me of when Stiles carried me from the school bus to my car during the school field trip.

I tried moving but my body was really stiff. I moved and moved but nothing happened. Well except for me rolling off my bed onto the hard wood floor. I got all my movement back though!

DING

DING

DING

8:24 am
@metsfan826: Y/N I know you've read my texts. It shows that you dumb idiot

8:25 am
@metsfan826: wait don't take that seriously

8:26 am
@metsfan826: if you won't answer me just tell me your alright

8:27 am
@metsfan826: a simple hello would work

8:28 am
@metsfan826: Y/N whyyyyyyy do you have to be like this?

8:29 am
@metsfan826: I didn't do something this bad to deserve this did I?

8:30 am
@metsfan826: we can get through this together

8:31 am
@metsfan826: that's it. I have an idea and you'll find out what it is tomorrow or the day after

8:32 am
@metsfan826: cya soon Y/N babe. I love you xxx

Ugh what stupid idea has Stiles planned out this time? I don't want to find out what it is.

I was too tired to do anything so I decided to play some 5SOS music and fall back asleep. I smiled at the thought of me meeting my idols.

- 5 hours later -

HOLY SHIT I SLEPT FOR 15 HOURS IN TOTAL. ITS ALREADY 1:30 PM. I SLEPT FOR SO LONG WHAT AM I, A VAMPIRE?! I screamed mentally in my head.

BAIZNXMSLAPDIFJXNX my stomach is telling me that it's hungry. I'm just gonna go to subway and get some "brunch" because why not. I love the place.

As I headed downstairs trying to put on socks and shoes at the same time I fudging fell down the stairs. My doggy Tracker was at the bottom of the stairs.

"TRACKER I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. I WISH I COULDVE BROUGHT YOU TO CALIFORNIA WITH ME!! OH AND GUESS WHAT?! I MET 5SOS" I stopped talking once I realized my dog can't talk to me.

I poured in Trackers food and water into separate bowls then headed out to my car.

When I was driving, these horrible memories entered my mind. It was when I had a car crash with Stiles. It was the worst thing that's ever happened to me.

BEEPPP. The sound of the honking faded away as I drove farther. SHIT I WAS DRIVING ON THE WRONG LANE. I locked my eyes on the road trying not to cause another horrible accident happening. I swerved the car back onto its right lane.

I pulled up my car in front of Subway then headed into the restaurant. I ordered my meal than sat down in the corner by the windows. Then a black figure sat down beside me with my meal and theirs. The black figure pulled down their black hood. I can't believe who I'm staring at! How could he?!

——————————————————

Haha cliffhanger. I like making cliffhangers even though I suck at them.

Hey lovely readers. Mind checking out my YouTube channel? >>> https://youtu.be/-AHfKJdbYqk <<< that's my most recent video.

Bye chicken nuggets ( I think that's what I called you in the beginning of the book, correct me if I'm wrong )

-Boukan