Chapter 2: Working

Y/N POV

I woke up from the comfiest thing in the world and as always I checked my social media. So far there is nothing new on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat, Pintertest, We heart it. Oh well. I'm a very busy girl.

I ran down the stairs like a retard screaming and waving my arms in the air and grabbed cereal and milk. Basic breakfast.

I ate a spoon full of cheerios and milk the I spit it all out cause I just found out that Dylan broke up with his girlfriend. I mentally screamed and was so happy. He is my crush and has been since grade 2. Now I'm in grade 10. Yup, it's been 8 years.

When I looked up at the clock I just realized I had work. I work at the mall in this store called Ardene. I always loved that store and still do.

I ran up the stairs once again like a retard and went to my room. I changed into black leggings, my new pizza shoes, my white 5sos shirt with all the symbols that represent them.

When I was done changing I sat on the chair in front of my vanity and put on makeup. I always start by curling my eyelashes then putting on mascara then using a eye pencil I colour my waterline black.

Once I was done I grabbed my brown purse and tossed in my phone, my car/house keys, sunglasses, gum and mints.

Walking to my Nissan car I put in the keys and drove to the mall.

To cure my boredom{Yass I just said that} I put on virgin radio and the first song that was on was Outside by Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding.

Dancing while driving is what I do all the time. Hah it's fun.

-10 minutes later-

"Hey Y/N good afternoon!" My boss greeted me

"Sup Nancy, how's everything?" I replied popping the p in sup.

"Nothing much. What about you Y/N"

"Everything's good, boring but good" I walked to the front and waited for customers.

-3 hours later-

Finally it's lunch time.

I walked to the food court with my blue wallet and I heard familiar voices behind my back.

I looked behind and saw no one I knew.

When I turned back facing forward I bumped into the one and only cool squad....
------------------------------------
Can u guys guess who "you" bumped into?

It's someone special.

Well I gtg.

Cya chicken nuggets
👋🏻Boukan