Chapter 10: Oh thanks

Y/N POV

I feel so bad for ignoring Dylan. But to be fair I didn't know who he was. And my so called best friends should feel bad for leaving me. Like I'm not stupid. I know visiting hours weren't over. Plus they were whispering stuff about me. I heard my name.

I stared at myself in the mirror and observed myself. I walked to my bed and laid down thinking about everything that's happened to me.

"Hello Y/N! I have some good news for you. You are now ready to go home. Everything has been checked and your all fine!" The perky nurse told me. Man I hate perky people, especially clingy people.

"Oh yay" I failed at trying to be happy. I didn't want to leave, I actually liked it here as crazy as it sounds. I like to alone. That's my thing.

"By the way. Your brother will be picking you up to take you home" She then walked right out the room.

Oh god I just remembered my brother Tyler. Oh jeez I sound like a terrible sibling. When I was in a coma for a short time. He came to visit me. So did Emily and Taylor my best friends. Gawd I miss them. I haven't seen them since my birthday which was like 5 months ago. They live in NYC and I live in California. They also have college so there's not that much time in between. Plus our jobs.

After thinking about my friends and family my brother pops out of no where and as usual he is wearing his pizza shoes. Mine were in the dresser.

I'm getting happier at least. I'm finally remembering things. I remember my friends and brother and also my birthday.

"Y/N gawd your okay. I've missed you so much" Tyler ran to me and gave a tight hug. A hug that was suffocating me.

"Tyler. Your giving me the amount of oxygen I had when I was in the crash"

"Oh. Yea sorry"

"Tyler?"

"Yea"

"Your still hugging me" I pointed out

"Oh right" jeez Tyler can be awkward to his own sister.

~At my apartment~

"Sorry Y/N, I would love to spend the rest of the day with you but I have a meeting with my boss. You know how he is when he's mad" Tyler kissed me on the temple then left the house.

I actually don't know how he is when he's mad. I guess Tyler is forgetting that I don't have much memory.

I just got those massive butterflies in my stomach. The ones you usually get when your all alone.

*Ding Dong*

Since I couldn't walk that well I took a while to get to the door.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"COMING!!" Ughh now my throat hurts.

But then I heard something unpleasant. I heard someone kick and punch the door. Now I'm afraid to open the door.

But then...

I heard gun shots
-
Hey I'm so so so sorry for not updating in a month. I've been really busy and shiz. Plus I'm not a good author so I can't think of things to write. But ever since I have a crush since the last 2 and a half weeks I've been into writing now. I know I don't have that much readers who will read this cause I'm a loser but I know a couple of people who've been dying to read more. So here you go. Again I'm really sorry. I'll try to update once a week.
-
Cya ya soon xo
-