Chapter 14

STILES POV

"I don't get it. We were right behind her. Where could she disappeared off to?

"Don't worry buddy. We will find her" Scott hugged me. I love him. (A/N, SCILESSSSSS)

He looked into my eyes and nodded his head. After that we all followed Scott and tried to find Y/N.

Y/N POV

I ran and ran until I actually got to the airport. It isn't much since this is beacon hills.

I couldn't catch a breath but I didn't want to waste time so I just continued to run around the airport till I found the place where you book your flights.

"Hello Ma'am, you seem out of breath" The middle aged man pointed out the obvious.

"Well yeah. I just ran I don't know how many kilometres from the forest to here running away from my boyfriend and best friends"

"Seems relatable" The man raised his right eyebrow. He had black quiffed hair and his eyebrows were quite bushy. He has very muscular arms  and his eyes are a light brown.
(A/N can you guess whooooo?)

"Wh- what? Never mind. I would like a flight ticket to New York City please"

After what seemed like hours of giving him I.D and crap I finally got my ticket. The plane would be leaving in 3 hours so I still have time to kill.

I went back to my house by taxi and got someone who would be able to ship all my stuff back to NYC. Everything costed a lot but I'd do anything to go back home to my family. I packed everything I needed in 2 big suitcases and a backpack.

- 1 hour left till plane leaves -

Oh man I better leave right away. I called another taxi to drive me back to the airport.

"The flight to New York City will now be boarding" I heard on the intercom just as I arrived.

I went to the terminal where you check in your flight and passport and then I went straight to the plane.

I checked my ticket. My seat number was B24.

A23- Nope
A50- Nah
B10- Almost
B24- FINALLY

Oh sweet. My seat is next to the window and its right next to the wing, best of all... I get all three seats to myself!

- The plane will now be leaving Beacon Hills, California-

The message was then continued in French.

-L'avion va maintenant quitter Beacon Hills , Californie-

5 hours until I get home!

-------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SO SORRY THAT I NEVER UPDATE ANYMORE. I really do not have the motivation to write anymore and honestly I have no clue where this book is going.

If you guys do have any suggestions and ideas please send them to me! I will be so happy to include them in my book and I will most defiantly give you credit! I will appreciate and love it so much if you did!

Hope you enjoyed this boring and short chapter. I'll try to make the next chapter really really good! I'll try to get motivated also.

I love each and every 6k of you! Thanks so much for that many reads. To many of you it may seem like a little but to me it's a lot. Like I can't imagine having over 6000 of you in a room with me! That's insane.

Bye guys. Love you all💗

-Boukan