Chapter 17

Stiles POV

I really didn't know why Y/N was doing this. Is it some dumb girl phase? Is she on her period? What's wrong with this crazy girl I'm in love with?

I thought about all the memories we made together. From talking on omegle, to seeing her at the mall and eating with her, embarrassing her by singing happy birthday, going to the school field trip, tickling each other in the car. Having that stupid car crash. Okay that's not a memory.

I guess everything started to mess up when I told her what me, Scott, Allison, Lydia, Malia, Liam and Derek do for a living. WAIT! That's it. Thats why she's acting weird. That's why she's ignoring us. But why? It's not that crazy right? Fighting off supernatural creatures with our crazy knowledge!

That's it. I texted Y/N the love of my life:

          8:24 am
Me: Y/N I know you've read my texts. It shows that you dumb idiot

          8:25 am
Me: wait don't take that seriously

           8:26 am
Me: if you won't answer me just tell me your alright

            8:27 am
Me: a simple hello would work

            8:28 am
Me: Y/N whyyyyyyy do you have to be like this?

            8:29 am
Me: I didn't do something this bad to deserve this did I?

             8:30 am
Me: we can get through this together

              8:31 am
Me: that's it. I have an idea and you'll find out what it is tomorrow or the day after

              8:32 am
Me: cya soon Y/N babe. I love you xxx

As soon as I ended the last text message I ran to my laptop and bought a plane ticket to New York City.

"Scott?" I called out when the ringing to my phone call stopped.

"Hey buddy" He said in a cheery voice.

"I'm going to NYC to visit Y/N" I blurted out.

"Seriously? But what about us?"

"Oh my god I know! How about you buy tickets and come too? Tell everyone else so they can come also!" I ran out of breath. I thought this was a great idea to explain to Y/N.

"Yea sure! Text me all the info. Bye Stiles love ya"

"I love you too buddy" With that note I ended the call. I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing best friend. You may or may not call us "friendship goals" as everyone calls it nowadays.