Chapter 7: Sweet disaster

Y/N POV

Today is the day I go on a date. I hope it goes well.

When I woke up from my comfy bed the first thing I did like always was check all my social medias. Well nothing is new yet.

After spending 10 minutes on my phone I officially got up and washed my face then brushed my teeth. Then I headed downstairs and made myself waffles.

I was B-O-R-E-D out of my mind. I have noticed that I haven't been shopping in a while so I'm gonna shop today.

Once I have done my makeup and changed into presentable clothes I started my car and drove away from my apartment.

~At the mall~

I grabbed my purse that all my usual stuff in it and started walking around the mall. These days there are so many divas and pushy people around. They are taking over the world! Just kidding they are only taking over the mall.

I headed into one of my favourite shops and looked around for summer clothes and stuff.

"Hello, welcome to Sirens, do you need any help" This perky girl jumped out of nowhere in front of me smiling really big and batting her eyes.

"No thanks, I'm just looking around" I smiled at her and walked away in relief.

Man she looked hard to get away from.

In my little shopping basket I had one pair of sunglasses that were blue reflected ones, two new bathing suits, a black and white dress, black and brown and gold sandals, blue flip flops, three shorts, two t-shirts, two tang tops and black jeans, two braided headbands, a head wrap, earrings, rings and necklaces. This shopping trip should last me 2-3 months before another one.

This may seem like I'm spoiled, but hey, I haven't been shopping for clothes in 7 full months. I only go shopping for groceries, house stuff, and dog stuff.

I payed for everything and left the mall. That's basically all I needed.

On the way home I saw Dylan and all his friends hanging out at the park in our community.

I drive a little faster so they wouldn't notice me. Luckily they didn't. That be awkward and I'm pretty sure like all friends do, they would tease Dylan and I for going on a date tonight. It's so weird, I just wanna punch them in the arms in a "friendly" way.

The first thing I did when I got back was change into comfy shorts and a sweater, then I made popcorn and ice tea and got out a movie called Pitch Perfect 2. I love fat Amy. She's so funny.

*Ding Dong*

I woke up and I realized that I fell asleep for 2 hours. Up on TV I saw that the movie plate over again.

Quickly I brushed my hair with my fingers and threw my blanket across the couch.

Opening the door I saw Dylan in a fancy shirt with jeans and flowers in his hands. I forgot that we had a date tonight. I was standing there staring at him in my lazy clothes with popcorn in my hair.

"Oh hi Y/N" He couldn't help but laugh at me.

"Dylan, I uh forgot about the date so don't mind my clothes, I'm not coming like this" I was throwing the popcorn in my hair outside on my lawn.

"It's ok. I will wait for you" He smiled at me and came inside and sat on the couch.

I ran upstairs tripping a little and changed into my new dress with my headband and sandals.

Sitting at my vanity I quickly did my makeup and brushed my hair. I grabbed my purse and ran back down the stairs.

There he was watching a bit of Pitch Perfect still holding flowers.

When he saw me he was speechless.

"You ready?" I asked him.

He gave me the flowers and took my hand and lead me to his car. His car was nice. It's one of those small but still a bit big Hondas. They were nice.

He opened the door and then closed it for me. He's so sweet.

"Now, Y/N this is a surprise where we are going so I'm going to blindfold you" I agreed and then I couldn't see anything.

All I heard on the way was honking. We must be in traffic. Eventually I felt the car moving and then I was completely out.

I heard nothing.
Saw nothing.
Felt nothing.
I didn't hear Dylan either.
-----------------------------------------
Sorry I never update. I'm always busy and yea. So I made a horrible chapter. Your welcome😏😂

Cya later chicken nuggets💕✖️

-Boukan🙈