46 - Yes/No

"This isn't funny, you're such a cheater!"

Caleb looked over with an amused grin.

"Or maybe you're just a horrible player. Ever thought of that?" Caleb offered with a humorous laugh. His hands moved out of reach easily when Emily sharply tried to pry the controller from him. His character on the screen was a fair distance ahead of hers by now, and she huffed despondently, knowing there was no way she could win the Rainbow Road race now.

Caleb's character crossed the finish line victoriously, and he turned to her with a barely smothered pleased smirk. "I am just too good at this game," he shook his head cockily, placing the controller down on the floor.

"No, you're a freaking cheater. You distracted me," Emily crossed her arms, being the sore loser she constantly refused to admit she was.

It was true. Ever since she had started swimming for The Sharks a few years ago, she'd felt the level of competitiveness and desire to win constantly rising inside of her, and although not many people usually saw that side of her outside of swim meets and sports competitions, it was still there. For example, in video games.

"Hey, it's not my fault you actually believed me when I said Ali was leaving without you," Caleb laughed, nudging Emily's shoulder.

He did have a point though, she admitted without wishing to. Why would she think the blonde would just leave the place without her and without saying goodbye? It wasn't like Alison had mentioned that she needed to be somewhere else that afternoon or anything that would trigger Emily to actually believe Caleb, but at that moment, when she'd had been extremely focused on the game at hand, she hadn't had time to process the thought before she'd turned to see if his statement was true, which caused him to seize the advantage and bypass her character easily.

The ears of one of the two blondes on the couch at the guys' apartment perked up. "What?" Alison asked innocently upon hearing her name being mentioned.

"Ignore them, they're probably talking about that boring video game," Hanna rolled her eyes from beside Alison, irritated to have her chat with the other blonde cut off.

"Wait, Ali, didn't you say you wanted to play against the winner?" Caleb inquired, puffing his chest and feeling self-pride in himself for effectively winning against the swimmer.

"I didn't say that, Em volunteered me," Alison chuckled with a pointed look at her girlfriend.

"Well, come take the controller because Em lost," Caleb said, sticking out his tongue playfully at Emily when she smacked his arm in annoyance.

"Because you're a cheater," Emily argued the third time, this time grumbling it under her breath.

Alison sauntered over to the two of them who were sitting on separate bean bags in front of the wide-screen TV. They were perfect friend material for each other, she decided humorously. As she approached, Emily offered her the controller with a pout, and the blonde couldn't help but release a small sympathetic giggle at Emily's adorableness. She plucked the controller from Emily's hand smoothly, but before Emily could move so she could sit on the bean bag herself, she took a seat in the brunette's lap, listening to her girlfriend let out a small gasp at the sudden contact. She adjusted herself comfortably as Emily warmly accepted her, wrapping her arms securely around her smaller frame.

She turned to Caleb with a daring raised eyebrow, "Ready to lose, Rivers?"

"Lose?" he feigned hurt. "Bring it on, DiLaurentis, but I don't think I'm gonna lose."

"Oh, yes you are. This just got personal, I'm defending my mermaid's honor." Alison grinned warmly in response to Emily's surprised yet proud smile. He smiled and shook his head in good nature.