9 - Let's Raise a Toast

"I won!" the voice echoed throughout the entire club. Emily and Alison exchanged astounded looks. That voice didn't belong to either of them, as well as neither of the other girls.

All eyes landed on Toby who picked up his card proudly and showed it to his friends. "We're going to Paris, you guys," he said excitedly to the group. Spencer laughed in delight, gave him a tight hug and kissed his cheek while everyone in the table cheered.

"I can't believe we're actually going to Paris like we've always wanted," Emily let out to Alison, smiling like a little kid. The blonde couldn't help but feel pure bliss at that moment, and it was such a strange yet exhilarating feeling. Her feeling of contentment was a direct result of the fact that they'd met the guys - which she was sure was a match made in heaven - the fact that Toby won the raffle, and most importantly, the fact that she would get to go to Paris with the beautiful brunette.

Their eight poeple group got up and hugged each other enthusiasticly, entering a huge group hug and smiling like crazy at each other. 'Sean, Noel and Andrew who?' Emily thought to herself as she watched her best friends with the guys.

It was so odd to think about. After all, they'd met these guys a mere few hours ago on this crazy night and now they were going to Paris with them in two weeks. They didn't know a lot about them but the connection just felt natural and long-time-coming. It felt like the beginning of a beautiful friendship, and the trip was guaranteed to bring them closer together. The three girls hadn't even gone on proper dates with their potential-boyfriends, and yet they were already planning to go to the city of love with them. And after all of that, nothing about it felt less than right.

Harris checked Toby's card and nodded, before gleefully handing him an envelope that contained eight plane tickets to Paris and his phone number, so they can arrange a meeting to set everything up.

Toby practically snatched it out of Harris' hand before turning to Spencer and hugging her from behind. Caleb hugged and spun Hanna up in the air, and Aria and Ezra were already kissing by the stage. Alison turned to Emily with the most genuine of smiles, her dimples showing. She placed her arms around her neck, before leaning forward and pressing her lips fully against the brunette's. Emily held her close by the waist, not breaking their liplock.

They heard someone whistling and catcalling at them in the background, but they just didn't care. Emily parted from Alison and pecked her one more time on the lips for good measure, the butterflies running wild in her stomach.

"How long are we going away for?" Emily asked breathlessly, hoping Alison would take the hint play along.

Alison smiled sweetly at the nostalgic memory.

"How 'bout forever?"

XXXXX

As the night came close to an end, the guys suggested to drive the girls home, where they decided to pull an all-nighter in Emily's house since they couldn't possibly fall asleep after a night like that.

As they stepped giddily out of the club, Emily was so elated, that she even found herself playfully giving Alison a piggyback ride all the way to the car.

"Say cheese!" they turned around to see a joyful Spencer with her phone. Alison leaned forward and gave her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek for the photo. Spencer looked at them with a satisfied smirk and took the photo.

Once they arrived at the cars, the brunette gently lowered Alison to the ground and they both climbed inside.

The boys dropped them off after riding in two separate cars and parted from them with goodnight greeting and hugs. They were all on a rightful high from the night, not really wanting to separate but knowing that they had to for the time being. They all exchanged phone numbers and Alison opened a group chat for them all. Aria giggled to herself as she used the picture Spencer took earlier of Alison and Emily as the group photo.