"Damn it!" Taehyung curse slowly as he give up looking for you. Then he walking to the exit while you just stand there staring at his back that you missed to touch.

"Will I see you again?" you asked as if he could answer you.

***

"Rise! Rise! Over here!" Hyejin's voice makes her turn around and found Hyejin waving at her excitedly.

"Hyejin? Why are you here?" She asked after Hyejin pull her to the less crowded corridor..

"Nah, I already think about everything and I also talked to Jimin yesterday. So, I decided to help her. Now can you find her now?" Hyejin asked with smile and Rise also do the same, beside her smile is a naughty smile.

"She's right there beside you." Rise smirk and Hyejin's smile faded away almost instantly and replace with shook expression.

"God! You scared me!" she quickly move away from her original position and stare at the spot that you might stood on while holding her chest.

"I'm not stalking you if that's what you think about. I just arrived." You replied which makes Rise and Hyejin exchange glances.

"Yoonji, you didn't heard what she said? She just agreed to help you." Rise remind you and you nodded.

"I heard it. Thank you, Hyejin-ah. I really grateful for that." you turn to her although you know she can't see you.

"I thought you will be so happy but why did you sound so down? Did something happened?" Hyejin asked full of concern.

"Yeah, I just found out that Taehyung can see me and hear me only when we stood under the rain but he don't remember me." you mumbles and both of them widening their eyes.

"D-did you talked with him?"

"Why only under the rain? What's with that?"

"Did you tell him about who are you and what happened to you?"

"Tell us more!!"

Both of them bombarded you with questions so you slowly explain to them about everything that happened since that day on the rooftop.

"Okay, it's still a mystery why he can see you only under the pouring rain, but we can use it as a chance. You should've just tell him the next time you had chances!" Hyejin said after three of you gather back in the unused store room.

"I can't Hyejin." you shake your head, looking frustrated.

"Why? Hyejin's right. Maybe after you tell him, he will start to remember you." Rise added but you keep hung your head low.

"No, I can't."

"Why?" they asked and you look at both of them before decided to tell them what happened back then.

< FLASHBACK, 600 years ago >

After Jin separated you from Taehyung, he locked you up somewhere that you don't know. It's dark and everything is so scary. You don't know why Jin, one of your guardian did this to you but one thing for sure, Jaehwan is behind all of this. He's the darkest shadow. Without knowing the reasons why they locked you away, you keep praying and try your best to get out but it's useless.

Your power started to faded away and so does your hope. Then one night, you heard a raspy voice calling you slowly.

"You better wake up now before I changed my mind." a voice said and you quickly stood up as you trying to recognize the owner of that voice.