2-15: Mystery

^^ The Cassius Necklace ^^

--- Dorian ---

I chuckled as Loki and Zoë shook hands, and she sat back down. "So, Dorian. Did you bring me a present?"

"That I did. A rather large hoard of loot is being placed in the treasury now. The wagons and their mounts are being taken to the stables as we speak." I nodded.

She hummed. "Good... and Freya?"

"Nothing new." I shrugged.

"Hmph. Patience is a trait I do not have, unlike you."

"Yes, well, it's my trick, so you had better learn patience, and not ruin it." I said, gazing at her seriously.

She tsk'ed. "Whatever. I don't want anything to do with that Big-Tittied bitch anyway. How was the fight?"

"Theatrical, but relatively easy." I shrugged.

"Good... very good. You've done well, I guess." She sighed.

I smiled. "Awwww don't pout because I'm playing a trick and you're not invited. You get to watch, guiltlessly, which is even better." I chuckled lightly.

She hummed. "Maybe. Anyway, go, shoo. Report accepted... two months until the Familia Returns from the Deep Floors... make them count. I want this battle over before my Rangers return." She flicked her fingers at me, and I nodded, saluting, before guiding Zoë and mother out. Johnny passed us, and I grinned when she laughed.

We made it back to the Club, which I'd named St. Vincent's Paradise, after Johnny, (to which he had been less than enthusiastically resistant,) and settled down on a large fluffy couch.

I contemplated my new Ability, Mystery... the ability to cause miracles, and create magic items... I decided that I needed a Teacher.

---

I knocked on the front door of the Hermes Familia, and waited.

A blue haired woman opened the door, gazing at me suspiciously. "Yes?" She asked.

"Hi, I'm looking for <Perseus>? I was recently given the Mystery Ability, and I'd like something of a crash course?" I asked easily.

She blinked slowly. "You're a bit too open with your status... that's not something you blurt out like that."

I shrugged. "Eh deception is more Loki's thing than mine. If you want a peek at my status, in return for that crash course, I'd be happy to oblige." I grinned charmingly.

She snorted. "Oh you're one of hers alright. Come in."

I stepped past her, and grinned. "I'm Xavier <Witch Boy> Dorian, by the way. Nice to meet you, miss-?"

"Asfi Andromeda, <Perseus>." She shook my hand quickly, and then walked into a large metalworking shop, with me following closely.

"Cool place." I nodded.

"Alright. Strip." She crossed her arms.

I shrugged and started unbuckling my pants. "Whatever you say, lady-"

She covered her eyes quickly, peeking through her fingers. "No! No! I meant your shirt! Status!!"

I grinned and fixed my pants, then allowed my vest, the only shirt I was wearing, to fade into a pair of bracers.

She blinked. "You've already made Magic Items?"

"No, these are a different magic." I shook my head.