Chapter 20. Talent.

I stood there in disbelief as Jayde played the guitar. I had know idea she could play at all and she was absoulutely AMAZING! I went and sat on the bed as I recognised the song she was playing. She was playing one of my songs, Mistletoe. I was about to come in and sing along to the tune but she stopped me.

"No Justin, let me.", she winked.

I sat there and watched as she restarted the song, but this time she sang with it. My mouth dropped and I stared at her with what was probably the most shocked expression I have ever made. Her voice, I had never heard anything so amazing and beautiful in my life!. I was sitting there asking myself why this girl wasn't famous yet.

She finished the song and I clapped and cheered her on. I heard clapping from behind me too. Mum had come in when she heard it wasn't me singing.

"Bravo, bravo!", my mum and I both said at the same time.

"You like it?", she asked me with a smile.

"Like it? No. Love it? YES!", I went on and on about how good she was. She started blushing.

"Thats not all though. I have lots more talents that you should know about."

I looked at her and smiled. I was so confused. Here in front of me was this amazing, beautiful talented girl and she has never shared her talents with anyone before.

She picked up the guitar again but this time I didn't know the song. She started singing and again I got lost in her voice. I had never heard this song before.When she finished we clapped her on again.

"What song was that? It was beautiful.", I asked her.

"It's called Dance into the NIght." she told and smiled.

"Who wrote?" , my mum asked her.

"I did!", she said with an excited voice.

"YOU WHAT!", my mum and I exclaimed at the same time.

'i wrote it. Why are you so shocked?" she asked looking puzzled.

"Why are we so shocked? I'll tell you why. Because that song sounded prefessional! Thats why. I thought you were playing a hit song by someone really famous!", I yelled at her and I couldn't stop smiling. There was a miracle sitting in front of me.

"Wait. You said lots more more talents. Whats the other ones?", I asked and lifted an  eyebrow showing that I was confused.

 She got up and walked out the room. She went and sat at the piano that was in the living room. I followed her. Could she play piano too!? When she started playing my question was answered. YES, she could definately play piano too.

I didn't reckonise the piece she played and when I asked her she had wrote that to. I was about to faint and yet she still had more talents I didn't know about.

"Your amazing Jayde! What other talents do you have?" I asked her anxious to hear what she had to say.

"Um, I can play the saxophone, I can juggle, I can ride a skate board, I can swim as in I was a professional swimmer and I entered into the olympics two years ago, I am RELLY smart like I have a photographic memory or something like that, I design video games, I can sew, I an flexible beacause I used to do gymnastics and last but not least, I can dance, hip-hop, ballet, Jazz, ballroom and tap.", She smile at us and laughed.

My mouth was wide open and so was my mums. This girl should go on some talent show or something, anything! She was still laughing at us 5 minutes later and we were still in the same position.

"Come on guys, It's not that big of a deal.", she clicked her fingers in front of our faces until we came out of our shocked state.

"Oh my Gosh! JAYDE! You are amazing! I need to get my manager on the phone. He needs to hear you", I yelled with happiness.