Chapter 27. Surprise

Today is Jayde 18th birthday! I got a surprise for her and I'm so sure she'll love it! I snuck out of bed and went straight into the kicthen! Mum was up because she is helping me make breakfast in bed for her.

"Morning mum.", I said to her as I walked into the kitchen. I gave her a smile.

"Goodmorning Justin.", she replyed and smiled back.

We started on her breakfast. Lots of bacon, eggs, toast and a hot chocolate. I wish I was her right about now. Once we plated it and put it on a tray we walked over to my bedroom door and I knocked. No answer, she's probably still alseep. I held up my hand at mum signalling for her to wait there, while I opened the door and walked over to the bed.

"Goodmorning Beautiful!", I said as I lightly shook Jayde, waking her up.

 She rolled over and when she saw me she smiled. She yawned and sat up.

"Goodmorning, handsome!", she laughed, "What time is it?", she asked.

"Um, 10:17am.", I told her.

She groaned and complained about being woken so early. All I could do was laugh. I got up and told mum to come in. I counted us in..'

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Jaayyydde! Happy Birthday day to you!", mum and I sang as we placed her breakfast infront of her.

She was almost crying.

"Don't cry it's your birthday!", I told her.

She looked up and smiled at both of us. She wiped the tear from her eyes and placed the tray f food next to her so she could get up and hug us.

"Thankyou!", she whispered into my ear when she hugged me.

I don't know why she was crying. We were just celebrating her birthday. She walked over to mum and gave her a big hug aswell.

"You going to eat it when it's hot or cold?", I joked with her.

"Um, when it's warm.", she laughed back at me and winked.  She went to sit back down on the bed.

"Help me eat it?", she asked us.

Mum and I just looked at eachother and I shrugged. I went to sit next to Jayde and started eating with my fingers. Mum left the room saying seh needed to do the dishes.

"I got a surprise for you. You have to be ready to leave the house, casual clothes, by 12:00pm. Okay?", I told her and smiled. I was excited to show her the surprise.

"What surprise?", she looked up wwith a puzzled face.

"A surprise. You're not meant to know what it is are you?!", I teased her.

We finished eating and got changed into casual clothes. Me with skinny jeans and a shirt and Jayde just in trakies and a singlet. It was about 11:14 and I my phone rang.

"Hey, let me guess you're outside?",  I teased, it was Scooter,

"Yeah, how did you know, wait don't answer that. You ready to leave?", He asked. He was 46minutes early this time. I rolled my eyes as Jayde watched.

"Um, nearly ready. Five minutes. Gotta go bye.", I said and hung up.

"Who was that?", Jayde asked confused.

"Nobody. We gotta go. You ready?". I asked her.

She looked at her watch. "Wait. You said we were leaving at 12:00pm?", She asked me still looked confused.

"Got it wrong. We are leaving now.", I told her and picked up my keys and put a hoodie and a beenie on.

She nodded and ran a brush quickly through her hair and we both quickly brushed our teeth. She also grabbed her hoodie and we walked out the door.

"Goodluck!", I heard mum yell from the door.

We waved her goodbye and hopped into the car with Scooter. Jayde had no idea what was going on. She just followed me and played along.

"Took you long enough.",  Scooter smiled.

"Well you were 46minutes early, again.", I grined back.

He shook his head." You guys ready for this?"

Jayde looekd at me and back to Scooter. " She doesn't know what is happening. This is her birthday surprise.", I told him and winked at Jayde who rolled her yes and sighed.

"Really. Then happy birthday.", he said to her.

We sat in silence all the way to the 'birthday surprise'.

Once we got to the place we got out the car and walked inside. I had covered her eyes when we walked in so she couldn't see where we were. Once inside I uncovered her eyes.

"SURPRISE!", I yelled to her.

She looked around and when she realised where she was she turned to me confused.

"Your going to be featured in some of my new songs I am recording today!", I smiled happily at her.

"Im what!?", asked me cheerfully.

"Yeah your helping me sing my songs! Oh and you get one whole song to yourself singing the song you wrote!", I told her, so excited.

She started jumping up and down. 'Oh My God! Is this even possible!", she yelled.

"Yes it is possibe because it's happening. Can we get in with it?!", Scooter butted in getting impatient.

We both turned to look at him and smiled. She nodded at me.

"Lets do this thing!", we both yelled at the same time.

Scooter rolled his eyes and followed us as we ran through the hallways to our recording booth. I handed her the words and we ran through the songs once with her before actually recording. Finally we started recording and we didn't screw up once.  Jayde was perfect for this.

When we finshed my songs we listened through them all before Jayde sung her song. I was going to be featured in it though, for my beliebers.While recording I saw the guys at the sound desk ask Scooter a question. I put that thought to the back of my mind.

We walked out of the sound proof room and got claps from eveyone there. People had been called in just to hear Jayde sing!

"You're going to be the nxt big thing girl!", Scooter said to Jayde and hugged her.

"Um, Thanks.". she didn't know how to reply.

We got back into the car and it was 4:15pm. Food time! We didn't stop for food though as we had to get home for Jaydes nexxt birthday surprise. She didn't even know there was another surprise coming.

When we pulled up at my place mumcame out and took Jayde straight from me and  put her into her car and they drove off. They were going to get Jayde ready for tonight.

I went inside and got myself ready for tonight. I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun.  I had a shower, put one of my best outfits on and put a comb through my hair. I was almost ready to leave and it was 5:45pm. I had to be at her surprise by  6:30pm and Jayde was going to show up at 7:00pm.

I got in my car and drove myself to the place I had to be. It was exactly 7:00 when I showed up.

The valet parked my car and I got out sayig hi to everyone who was here. Everyone turned up, which was good. Jayde was going to kill me when she saw this. She was a very shy person.

Jayde and my mum pulled up outside and and I got everyone ready for when she walked in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

------------------------------

If you like it, please Vote! (: