Chapter 2. Abbey, Orange juice and spaggetti

The plane ride took forever, but it was great. I love to fly but getting up early is not my thing. I stepped out the plane and took a deep breath. The air was so clean and beautiful. It is only 7:30am here in Melbourne, Australia and my fans are everywhere. All the screaming and crying girls and some guys, are great  to see though I dont understand why they cry over me.

As I walk through the airport I occasionally stop and sign some autographs, which only makes the girls cry more for some reason. I was almost out of the airport and out of nowhere a girl comes up behind me and steels my beenie off of my head and runs off, not getting caught. That was my favourite beenie and now my bed hair was visible. Not a happy Justin.

 "Do you want you beenie back. I can go get it?", Kenny asked me, rolling up his sleeves.

"Nah, its fine. Let her have it.", I told him and placed my hand on his arm holding him back.

Once I got in the car, I didnt feel like going straight to the hotel so I asked if we could just drive around Melbourne for a bit. So after a few quick turns we lost the fans and I was free to look around Melbourne, in the car of course. I had the window open all the way and the cold wind in my hair and face was enough to wake me up.

"Mum can we pull into a McDonalds. I'm hungry.", I complained and everyone sighed.

"Okay.", Kenny, pull into the drive through at a McDonalds", mum yelled.

Kenny nodded and pulled into the first McDonalds he could find. I ordered a Happy Meal and mum just shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Um, why Justin, just why?", she asked and titled her head.

"Because I felt like it, okay.", I winked at her as I pulled out the toy.

I placed the toy, which was a small teddy bear water gun on the seat next to me and mum grabbed it. I tried to take it off of her but she placed it in her coke and filled up the water gun... oh no!

"Mum, No no no no no no no no no!", I yelled at her putting my hands up to protect my face.

She squrted coke all over me and in my hair. That's it, she did not just go there. I Picked up my coke and opened the lid. Mums eyes opened widely and she bit her lip.

"Justin! You wouldn't DARE!", she yelled and laughed at the same time.

"Oh yes I do!", I yelled and threw the coke all over my mum.

She screamed and  I laughed.

"That's what you get for geting coke in my HAIR!" I yelled and placed my hands on my stomach because it hurt from all the laughing.

Mum gave me the silent treatment from then on.

We passed by alot of people and only a few realised who I was, which was good, but I was starting to get a bit suspicious. I could almost swear I saw the same girl everywhere we went, and it looked like she was wearing my beenie which was stolen, but I didnt really give it much thought and I just thought it was a coincidence she had the same hat.

I  got tired and wanted to go to the hotel and relax, Oh and SHOWER! It was12 noon and once I got to my hotel room mum got the shower and I was stuck in my coke covered clothes so I orded room service, Spaggetti and Orange Juice. While I waited for room service I looked for that book I was reading, which I also read on the plane. I couldnt find it anywhere. So I decided to ring a friend, Abbey. She was a great friend and I had known her for 16 years, I wish she had come to Australia with me.

I dialled her number. "Hey Abbey!" I yelled through the phone.

"Oh Hi Justin, I heard you got your beenie stolen from you at the airport?" she laughed.

"Yeah i did, how you know?"  I asked.

"It's all over the news, already!" she giggled.

"Oh wow, that was quick. I miss you already." I told her, " i'm already bored."

She laughed and told me that she missed me too. I sighed and there was a knock at the door " Room Service."

"I have to go Abbs but I'll talk to you later okay, Bye bye." I hung up the phone and answered the door. My food was here, finally, I was starving even though I only just ate. I put the Rocky series on and ate while watching.

---

Then I woke up. " I must have fallen asleep" I though to myself. It was dark out and I looked at my watch, 8:39pm. I couldnt belive I fell asleep. I went out to the kitchen to get a glass of water and something moved in the dark corner of the room.