Chapter 16. The wake up.

"Jayde. Yes, it is me, Justin. How you feeling?", I asked her, saying the words slowly so she could grasp them.

"Justin. I was so worried about! Are you okay?! I'm fine. Just a little sore.", she replyed and took a deep breath in and flinched.

"Ouch!", she placed her hand on her wound. "I didn't know it hurt that much."

"Shh, Just stay still. You were really badly hurt and you need your rest. I am fine. I;m better then fine.", I moved her hand down by her side. I gave her a slight smile I leant in and kissed her forehead.

"What was that for?"

"I was so worried about you. I stayed with you almost the whole time. Jayde, I love you."

She smiled and the heart rate moniter got faster and I laughed. Her cheaks went red when she blushed and that was a good sign. She didn't look so pale anymore.

"Justin, I love you too." I leant in and gently kissed her lips.

"When I first layed my eyes on you something in me clicked. Then I started leaving the fire escape window open just so you could come in and stalk me. Then that morning on the street, I couldn't forgive myself when I pushed you away. You had no idea how happy I was when I spotted you in the air vents of the plane.", I laughed and looked over at her. She was blushing bright red.

"You knew the whole time?", she asked.

"Aha yeah, I guess I did. I considered you my 'not so secret stalker.", I winked at her. And she tried to laugh but she flinched.

"Maybe I shouldn't make you laugh. It will hurt you.", I went serious.

"Yeah, I agree. Can you call in a nurse for me? I need more pain releaver.", I left her side and walked up to the door. I looked outside it and a nurse was walking past.

"Aye, anyway she could get more pain releaver?", I asked her pointing at Jayde.

The nurse said yes and told me that she would be right back. She walked off and I went back to Jaydes side. I grabbed her hand.

"The nurse is coming with more pain releaver for you", I told her and kissed her hand.

She smiled up at me and thanked me. I knew when she was given the pain releaver she would go to sleep as it would make her drowsey.  My phone rang and it made me jump when it vibrated in my pocket. I saw the caller ID, it was my mum.

"Hi mum. Yes mum. I know. Yes, she is awake. No, she is not dead. Yes. Yes. NO!. Maybe. I got to go. Bye, love you too.", I hung up the phone.

"What was that all about?", she asked me.

"Oh nothing just my mum wanting to make sure you and I were okay."

"And she asked if I was dead?", She smiled at me like she wanted to laugh.

The nurse came in and injected something into Jaydes arm.

"Ouch, I hate needles.", she complained.

I laughed at her and she frowned.

"If I had the strength to hit you I would, you know that." she laughed and flinched again at the pain.

I rolled my eyes and told her to get some rest. All this talking wouldn't be very good for somepne who had just woken up from a coma.

"Rest.", I looked her in the eye making sure she knew that I was serious.

"What if I don't want to?", she gave me a big cheesy grin.

"Aha, You have no choice. The pain releaver will knock you out cold for about 5 hours.", I smiled and walked over to the cupboard and grabbed out a blanket. By the time I was back at her be she was asleep.

"Goodnight", I whispered in her ear. I pulled the foot rest out on the recliner and pushed the back down as far as it would go, out the blanket over me and drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up by Jayde. I seem to never be able to get full night sleeps anymore.

"JUSTIN!", Jayde woke up and screamed. She sat up and then straight away fell back into her bed and  scrunched up her eyes and clenched her teeth whilee holding her wound.

"Jayde! Whats wrong!?", I jumped up and looked at her. I realised that she had hurt herself. I ran out the door and called for a nurse.

"Nurse, doctor! Anyone! Patient hert herself!", I yelled through the hallways.

A nurse came running to me. She asked what had happened and I told her that I didn't know. It looked like she had a nightmare and jumed up and hurt herself. We both ran back into the room and  Jayde was still in pain. The nurse looked her over and called in a doctor. They both had a closer look.

"What happened!?", I asked them, waiting for an answer.

"She ripped open her stiches. We have to redo them." the doctor said taking off her bandages.

They injected something into the wound which I thought would be something to numb the pain and started stiching her back up. She groaned at the pain and relaxed when the numbness took over. She looked over at me and whispered something to me but I couldn't hear her as her voice was so soft.

When the nurse and doctor left I asked her what she said to me before.

"Um, Oh I remember. It was about my nightmare."

"What was you nightmare Jayde?"

"I just rememered seeing you tied up in that little room covered in blood and bruises. It was horrible Justin.", a tear escaped her eye and I wiped it off with my finger.

"Look at me. Im fine and standing right next to you. There is nothing to worry about."

She nodded and relaxed onto the pillow and feel asleep as the pain releaver set in.

"I'll always be here with you you Jayde. Forever and ever."