Chapter 38. Happily Ever After.

A week later was the wedding day. I had been waiting for this for a long time. Jayde had stayed the night at Abbeys house and Abbey was helping her get ready. I stayed at Ryan's. The kids were at mums.

I was woken by Ryan pouring a bucket of water in my face.

"ARGH! What was that for!?". I sat up and yelled.

" Woah man, you don't want to be late for your own wedding.. you told me to wake you up early.", he replyed holding up his hands like surrender.

I looked at the clock next to my bed. "It's 6am!"

"Yeah, Eaaaarrllyyyyyy.. see what I did there?", he grined and I rolled my eyes.

" Come on man,I gotta sleep.", I complained pulling the wet blankets up over my head.

" But you just slept... I just woke you up remember?", he laughed. He was having too much fun patronizing me.

"Fine i'll ge...", I was cut off by another bucket of cold water getting poured on my head.

"RYAN!", I yelled and threw back the covers.

I chased him out the room. " Now that's what I call getting up!", he yelled and laughed at the same time.

Finally I jumped for him and shoved both of us to the floor. He wrestled but I finally pinned him down.

" Okay, I give in... No more water! I promise!", he yelled in surrender between laughs.

" Good now i'm going to get more sleep.", I told him and stood up.

I walked back into the spare room and fell back onto the bed. I was almost asleep again and more water was poured on me.

"You broke your promise! You said no more water!", I yelled and sat up wiping my face with my hands.

" I didn't break the promise. I didn't pour water on you!", he smiled.

" Wait! What did you pour in my then!?", I asked smelling my hands.

"Apple Juice..", he told me and cracked out laughing before falling on the floor.

"That's gross! I'm all sticky!", I got up and got a towel from the cupboard.

"I'm having a shower!", I said and went into the bathroom and shut the door.

"My job here is done.", I heard Ryan say just before I turned on the shower.

_______________________ Jaydes POV.

"Rise and shine!", Abbey said shaking me lightly.

I opened my eyes and smiled. " Morning. What's the time?", I asked.

" Well Jayde it's... 11:30am." Abbey told me and helped me sit up.

"Do you think Justin's awake yet?", I asked her, rubbing my eyes.

"Nah, he won't get up till minutes before the wedding... he's lazy like that.", Abbey laughed.

I laughed too. "Yeah I guess you're right. He's probably sleping like a baby right now.", I said and yawned.

I streched and stood up. "I'm going to have a quick shower, okay. Then we can start getting ready.", I told her.

The shower was amazing. I spent the whole shower imagnining the wedding.I couldn't believe I was getting married today. All the little worries were in my head though. ... 'What if I trip down the aisle? What if I get nervous and faint? What if I accidently spill somthing on my dress? What if...',

I was woken from my daydream by Abbey knocking on the bathroom door.

"You alright? You've been in there for a while. If you don't hurry up you're going to be late for your own wedding!", she yelled through the door.

"Oh, Coming Abbey. getting out now!". I yelled back and turned off the shower and wrapping myself and my hair in a towel.

I opened the door. " Okay Abbey, what now?", I asked her.

"well... the wedding is in three hours and your mum is dropping off Chessicah here soon so... your HAIR!!!", she yelled with excitement.

I sighed and sat on the chair by the dresser. Abbey took my hair out the towel and dried it with the blow dryer. She then did some things to it which I didn't understand. At one point she had scissors by my hair, but I let her finish the style.

After that she did my makeup. I didn't usually wear make up so I gave her full control. By the end of it I looked... Beautiful! All I had to do now was put my dress on but I'm not going to do that untill minutes before the wedding.

There wasa knock at the door. "Come in!", Abbey yelled.

Pattie walked in with Chessicah. She put Ches on the floor and came to see me.

"You look beautiful Jayde! And to think this all started by being Justins stalker!", we all laughed.

"Well, miricles do happen. There was a one in a million chance of me findimg Justins room, a one in a million chance of me surviving the gun shot, a one in a million chance of gettiing pregnant on the first try. There was even a one in a million chance of surviving the birth! God's just on my side I guess.", I smiled and felt a tear run down my face.

"Nooo! Don't cry you'll ruin your make-up!", Abbey screamed and started dabbing my eyes with a tissue.

We all laughed and I went to find Chessicah. I found her on the floor infront of the TV. I picked her up and cuddelled her.

"Your one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Yes you are! Mummy and daddy love you sooooo much!", I told Chessicah and rubbed my nose with hers. She giggled.

After getting Chessicah ready the limo was here and I put my dress on. It was big and white and frilly. The long sleeve arms were netted with flower patterns and the mini tiara in my hair held the vail.

We got in the limo and were on our way. Once there Abbey, who was my maid of honour, carried Chessicah down the aisle while Ryan carried Nayte.

At the end of the aisle Justin stood perfectly with tears in his eyes. I was crying too, but tears of joy. As we said our vowels and slid the ring on eachothers fingers I was thinking... 'This is perfect. The perfect husband, the perfect mother in law, the perfect friends, the perfect kids, the perfect house, the perfect careers and the perfect life. Thankyou God! I was one hundred percent sure this was the way Justin felt too.

These final words completed our life... " I Do."

"You may now kiss the bride.", the priest said

Justin smiled and leant in to kiss me. We kissed for a while unitl he pulled away and whispered in my ear.

"I love you Jayde Maria Bieber."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou to all the people who have stuck with me all the way! I hope you loved the book! <3 I have written two other books called "Can you keep a secret." and 'Remember the Music.' And I've jut started a new one called 'DIY Detective' Pleeeease check them out! <3 All three are Justin Bieber Fanfiction xx