chapter 13. Getting help.

(JAYDES P.O.V)

It made me so sad to see justin tied up in pain like that so I made it my job to help him. I looked around for inspiration. Then off in the distance I saw it. About one kilometer away was some powerlines. Maybe I could some how charge my phone there and get help.

I started to walk towards the powerlines. It was dark and I was in the middle of nowhere. I couldn't see where I was going and I was getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. I only had one goal in mind and that was to helo Justin by treking to the powerlines. I didn't know why I thought the powerlines would help me but I had an urge to go there.

I was so tired from sleeping on the ground and I was so hungry from not eating in two days. I Only got water from the rain, which wasn't much, meaning I was dehydrated too. As I walked the cold wind peirced my skin and I could swear my lips were turning blue. If I had the energy I would jog to keep warm, but I didn't.

Eventually I reached the powerlines and my feet were blistered and sore from stepping and slipping on rocks and getting prickles stuck into my feet through the rips in my shoes.

I stood at the bottom of the pole and wondered what to do next. Then it hit me. If there is a powerline here, there must be a house around here somewhere and It would have to have a phone. I scoped out the surrounding area. It was too dark to see anything. I had to act quickly though, time was running out.

I ran up to the powerline pole and realised it was small enough for me to slide up. I put my phone in my pocket and wrapped my arms and legs around the pole and started to pull myself up inch by inch. My arms were so tired that I felt as though I could loose strength and fall at any minute.

I was so tired from sleeping on the ground and I was so hungry from not eating in two days. I Only got water from the rain, which wasn't much, meaning I was dehydrated too. As I walked the cold wind peirced my skin and I could swear my lips were turning blue. If I had the energ I would jog to keep warm, but I didn't.

About 20 minutes later I reached the powerlines and my feet were blistered and sore from stepping and slipping on rocks and getting prickles stuck into my feet through the rips in my shoes.

I stood at the bottom of the pole and wondered what to do next. Then it hit me. If there is a powerline here, there must be a house around here somewhere and It would have to have a phone. I scoped out the surrounding area. It was too dark to see anything. I had to act quickly though, time was running out.

I ran up to the powerline pole and realised it was small enough for me to slide up. I put my phone in my pocket and wrapped my arms and legs around the pole and started to pull myself up inch by inch. My arms were so tired that I felt as though I could loose strength and fall at any minute.

Finally I made it to the top and I did not dare to look down as I am afraid of heights. I looked around and saw a little house just down the road. Finally I could get some help. Now all I got to do is get down. OKay, how am I going to do this. Then I realised that If I stay stuck up here Justin wont get any help. That did it. I loosend my grip and slid down the pole, faster then I would have liked and hit the floor hard.

"Oh crap! Ouch!", I yelled out loud to nobody. I had just twisted my ankle but I had to keep going.

I Made it too the house after alot of limping and the front light was on. I knocked on the door and looked in the window. I saw someone coming. I felt so bad knocking on someones door in the middle of the night. The door opened.

"Can I help you?", an old women answered. She was wearing a purple dressing gown and had short white hair with glasses push on top of her head.

"I am so sorry to intrude, especially at this time of night, but can I use our phone? It's an emergency.", I rushed all the words out as I had to hurry.

"Yes, sure you can use my phone. Are you alright? You look terrible.", she asked me and looked very worried.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. Can I please use your phone? I need to hurry.", I was panicking now and the old lady had noticed it two.

She showed me over to a landline phone and almost knocked over the table as I hurried over to it. I quickly dialled 000 (emergency number) and asked for the police and for them to be quick about it.

The lady watched me suspiciously as tears flowed down my face and I talked frantickly into the phone.

" Yes police. Do you know about justin Bieber being missing?", they said yes, " well I know where he is. He has been kidnapped and is being tortured in a ware house.", they asked me where and thats when I remebered that I didn't know where I was. I turned to the lady.

"What suburb is this?", I asked her getting really impatient.

"Um, Daisieville.", she answered. I nodded and went back to the phone.

"The suburb is Daisieville. I dont know the address but he is in a big warehouse.", I said back. Then it hit me. Justin would have had his phone on him and it would be in the warehouse somewhere.

"Track his cellphone. The GPS on his cellphone is turned on.", i told them to hurry and that I would meet them there. They tried to persuade me to stay put but I just hung up and said thankyou to the old lady.

I was about to walk out the door and she talked to me.

"Do you want any help? Food, clothes, bandaids?", she asked me looking a bit concerned.

"No, no I have to go back now but thankyou for letting me use your phone."

I rushed out the door and limped as fast as I could back to Justin.

I made it back to the warehouse just in time. I looked in the window and saw he wasnt there. I went around to another window and I could see him. I pushed on the window and it was open. I slid inside and snuck over to a forklift and hid behind it. Justin is unconcious and I saw one of the men pull out a gun.

"Shoot him.", one of the men commanded the other.

He held up the gun and pointed it towards Justin. I could just hear the faint noise of sirens coming towards the warehouse, finally.

"Noooooo!", I screamed and ran out, jumping in front of the gun justg as he fired it.

The bullet made contact with my stomach and and ripped right throw. i was in excruciating pain for a few seconds and just before I blacked out I saw the police and paramedics enter the building.