Chapter 33. Honeymoon turbalance

"Jayde!", I yelled and looked around for her.

I couldn't see her anywhere. At first I thought it was a joke but after 30 seconds I was getting worried.

"JAYDE!", I yelled again.

I took a deep breath and ducked under water. I opened my eyes and saw her at the bottom. I swam down to investigate. She pointed to her foot and I moved to have a look. Her foot was stuck under some rocks.

I swam back up to the surface and took another quick breath before swimming down and moving one rock at a time off her foot. Once I finally got the last rock off I grabbed her hand and swam to the surface. She was unconcious so it was harder for me to pull her.

We submerdged from the water and I was coughing. I swam to the side and a stranger helped us onto dry land. I sat up coughing and turned to face Jayde. She was still unconcious.

"Help anyone know mouth to mouth!?", I yelled in a panick.

"I do. I'm a doctor. Everyone move out the way!", a women yelled running up and kneeling down next to Jayde.

The women set Jayde up in the right position and helped her with her doctor skills. We sat there in silence and waited for Jayde to do something.I was praying so hard for her. This is the second time she's nearly died beause of me.

Finally Jayde came to life. She was coughing and sluttering and chucking up onto the ground next to her.

The doctor was still there and helped Jayde sit up. Once Jayde was sitting up she was more worried about our child the herself.

"My  child!", she said between coughs holding a hand to her stomach.

The doctor turned to me and looked worried.

"Is she pregnant?", she asked in alarm.

"Yes, you can tell by her stomach. She's almost 5 months. Why!?", I asked now getting more worried.

She didn't answer me. She just started doing al this stuff to Jayde that I didn't quite understand. After abouut 10 minutes she sat up and sighed.

"She and the baby are going to be fine.", she told me. She got up and left us alone.

I helped Jayde up and we slowly made our way back to the hotel. We had to get changed out of our wet clothes and catch our flight.

"Do you want to go home or keep going?", I asked her as we got into the car ready for the airport.

"Keep going. I'm not going to let this get in the way of a good time.", she smiled and coughed again.

"Okay. Next destination then. Amsterdam."

In Amsterdam it was snowing and Jayde loved it.

"Oh my god! I love the snow!", she yelled and picked up a snowball and threw it at me. She missed.

"Easy, easy. At least wait until we have left the airport?", I joked.

She sighed and held my hand as we walked to the car. Once at the hotel we had the same problem with fans. How did they keep finding me. I didn't tell anyone where I was going.

We snuck around back again and made our way inside.I used the stairs this time because the elevator was making a weird noise. I met Jayde at the room and she had changed into her pyjamas.

"Pyjamas? It's lunch time.", I asked her, confused.

She looked out the window. " I don't see us going anywhere today."

I looekd out the window and saw that he streets were piled with snow. I sighed.

"All well. We can watch movies around the fire.", I pointed to a fireplace and smiled.

"I knew it was going to be cold so.." , I told her.

I walked over to the fireplace and started a fire. Jayde picked out a movie and put it into the DVD player.

"Justin, I feel like chocolate icecream with strawberries.", Jayde said as the movie started.

I gave her a puzzled look. "It's freezing here and you want icecream. Noway, you'll get sick." I warned her but she wouldn't give in.

"Justin, I NEED icecream.", she lowered her voice.

It scared me so I grabbed the phone and dialled room service. When I hung up Jayde was smiling

"Wasn't that hard was it?", she winked.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the movie.

"Oh and I NEED alot of strawberries and pineapple.", I sighed and picked up the phone again.

The whole two weeks was was boring. We were snowed in for most of it. When we did get out we just checked out the frozen botanical gardens and small places like that. When It was finally time to go to our next place, we were snowed in. No flights were flying in the heavey snow. We were stuck here for another week.

Finally after many complaints we caught the first flight out of here. Our next stop was Rome.

We were both excited to see Rome. It was supposed to be sunny there too which was good. There were no fans waiting for me at this hotel so we didn't have to rush. The room on the top floor was smaller then usual but it was fine considering we wouldn't be spending much time in there anyway.

We did so much exploring in Rome and went to so many museums and places like that. After two weeks there were still so many places we wanted to see. I decided we could stay for another week.

The last day in Rome before the next flight Jayde was very sick. She was throwing up all morning and then every now and again in the afternoon.

"You feeling alright now?", I asked her when she appeared from the bathroom at about 3:00pm;

"um, yeah. I still feel sick though.", she told me and sat down on the end of the bed.

"Hmm, Just extended morning sickness?", I asked her.

"Yeah, I hope so, but I can't fly like this.", she told me.

"okay we can stay in Rome as long as you need to." I told her and held her hand.

She smiled up at me and her face suddenly went pale and she fell back onto the bed.