chapter 32. Questions.

We were at the back of the room so no one has noticed me yet.  Jayde gasped and put her hand over her mouth. She was crying.

"I, I.." , she was lost for words, "Y, y... yes!" , she yelled and everyone turned around to face us. When they realised what had happened they started clapping us.

Jayde grabbed my hands and sat on the floor next to me. I slid the diamond ring onto her finger, and kissed her passionately. Mum walked over with our food and placed it on the table. She didn't know what to think or how to feel. She was expressionless.

We stood up and sat back down at the table to eat. Mum slowly sat down across from us and handed out the food.

"Was that your surprise Justin?", mum asked me.

"Yeah, it was. Did you like it?", I asked mum.

"Yes, I think.But you're only 18, isn't that too young?", she asked me picking at her fries.

"Well, not legually but probably too young. But it was going to happen in the end anyway and since she'e alreadty pregnant... " I told her explaining my reasons.

Jayde grabbed my hand under the table and sqeezed  it.

"Oh yeah, about that. When did that happen?", she asked both of us.

Jayde and I looked at eachother. "Um, about 3 months ago.", Jayde told her and placed a hand on her stomach.

Mums eyes widened. "So you're 3 months in?!", she asked in shock.

Jayde nodded and I was shocked. I thought she was only like 2 months.

"Oh my. We have to go baby shopping!!", mum said excitedly. Her eyes lit up.

"Easy mum. We are 'going out' for a bit soon so you'll have to wait a bit.", I said to mum and winked.

"What do you mean?", she was confuesed.

"Don't worry, you'll figure it out.", I told her.

"Well what about the wedding. You going to have it before or after the kid?", mum asked confused.

Jayde looked at me. "Um, after. That way she can be in the wedding. We will just go on a honeymoon before the wedding.", I smiled at them.

Mum lifted her eyebrow. "So it's a girl is it?", mum asked.

"Well we don't know. Justin just thinks it is.", Jayde told her and nugged my arm.

"I don't think, I know.", I winked at them both and the both rolled their eyes.

"Hold out your hands.", mum told Jayde.

Jayde was confused but did as she was asked.

"Oh Justin. You're wrong. It's going to be a little boy!", mum told me and smiled.

I looked over at Jayde and we both shrugged. We had no idea what she could tell from Jaydes hands.

"Fine, wan't to bet?", I asked mum leaning closer.

"Okay, $50 to whoever wins!", she replyed and shook my hand.

I nodded and Jayde was laughing at us. We both looked at her.

"What do you think it's going to be?",, we asked at the same time.

Jayde looked up and bit her lip. "Um, I always thought boy, but this is your  bet not mine. I'm staying out of this.", she told us and put her hands up in surrender.

We all laughed and decided to take our food and eat in the car.

Once we were home Jayde and I out a movie on in my room and watched it from my bed.

"Justin. You said honeymoon before the wedding. Can you explain?", Jayde turned to me out of the blue.

"Um, Well, all I can tell you is that we are going for 5 months and are leaving this Thursday morning.", I told her an smiled. I knew she would want to know more.

"5 months! We're leaving in two days? Where are we going?!", she asked in surprise.

"It's a secret. I can't tell you. But I know you'll like it.", I told her and winked at her.

"Juuusstiin.", she whined.

I just laughed and stroked her cheak. There was a knock at the door. Before I could say come in Abbey walked in the door. I looked at the clock.

"What's up Abbey? You do know it's 10:30pm?", I asked her.

"Yeah, I know what the time is. I came to see how Jayde is.", she told me and came to sit next to Jayde.

"Hey Abbey.", Jayde said and gave her a warm smile.

Abbey sat down next to Jayde and started talking. She froze when she saw the ring on her finger. She looked at it for a moment.

"What's that?!", she raised her voice.

Jayde hid her hand. "We're getting married", I told her.

Abbey stood up and started pacing the room. "You're getting married. When!? Why!?", Abbey was  still raising her voice.

"Um, in about one year. We are having a one year engagment.", I told her.

Abbey turned to us and smirked. "Have fun with that then.", she then left the room and slammed the front door. Mum walked in with a puzzled look and I just shrugged.

"Well, bitches be crazy, aye?", I joked with Jayde and she hit me lightly on the arm.

We finished the movie and fell asleep in each others arms.

We spent the next two days packing for the pre-wedding 'honeymoon.' We got an early night's sleep and were off to our plane at 3 in the morning. I covered Jaydes eyes until we got onto the plane so she wouldn't see the timetables.

As the flight landed the flight attendant spoke through the speakers.

"Please fasten your seat belt we are coming in to land in Paris."

Jayde looked at me and her eyes lit up.

"PARIS! WE ARE IN PARIS!?". she yelled to me with excitement. If she hadn't been sitting down she would be jumping up and down right now.

"Yes. We are touring Europe, well as much as we can in 5 months, and starting here in Paris.", I told her and smiled.

She screamed and the flight attendant told her to be quiet.

When we landed we got into the car I hired and I tried to figure out how to drive in the left hand side of the road. Lets just say Jayde covered her eyes the whole time.

We slowed down as we came up to the hotel because there were people everywhere with signs saying my name.

"Oh crap! How did they find out I was going to be here?!", I yelled to myself.

I heard Jayde sigh. "There! Pull in there and park around back!", she yelled and pointed to a turn off.

I quickly turned in there and we parked out of sight. We grabbed our stuff and went inside. Employees took our stuff and took it to our room while I went to the front desk to sign in.

"Hi, can we have the room key please. Oh and sorry about all the people.", I apologised.

The lady was on thee phone and she passed us the key and nodded.

We got to the elevator and I slowed down. I cautiously stepped in. Jayde realised my strange movement.

"What's wrong?", she asked as I pressed the button to go up.

"Nothing, I just, um, are scared of elevators.", I confessed.

"Really?", Jayde asked.

"Um, well not just elevators, small spaces. Im claustrophobic.", I told her and bit my lip.

She smiled. "Is there any reason?" she asked again.

"Well when I was younger, my cousin put me in a box that I couldn't get out of.", I told her and shivered.

Once I said this the elevator stopped.