Chapter 31. Interview

Jayde ran over to me. 

"Are you okay!?", she asked as she helped me sit up. 

I rubbed my cheek. "Yeah, im fine. Just a little sore.", I reassured her. 

She helped me stand up and I went to the nearest mirror to check out any damage. I had a cut on my left cheek and a bruise already forming. 

"Karma's a bitch.", I said to myself in the mirror. 

Jayde walked up behind me trying not to laugh. 

"You have to admit it was pretty funny.", she smiled before walking up and checking out my cheek.

"Ouch, thats got to hurt.", she said as she lightly touched my face.

"Oh well. Now I look like you", I teased.

She hid her face with her hand. I pulled her hand away and pushed the hair from her face.

"It's fine. Now I have the same bruise, we can look sillly together... not that you look silly in the first place.", I smiled and joked with her.

"Now let's get ready to face the day"

At the interview later that evening Jayde came along and we answered millions of questions from fans, haters and reporters and Zoe and Matt.

"Is this all true?", they asked us after showing the video from youtube of me.

I blushed and bit my lip. "Um, yeah. As much as I wish it wasn't I have to say yes, it really happened.", I said into the camera and looked over to Jayde. She smiled.

"The bruises on your faces are they from this party?", Zoe asked us.

"Um, well hers is. MInes from this morning. I fell onto a chair. She walked into a wall.", I lied and looked over to Jayde who gave me a thumbs up under the table.

Zoe and Matt looked at eachother and shrugged. 

"Okay then. Let's take phone calls.", Matt said and answered the first caller then put the phone on loud speaker.

'Hello. You've reached Matt and Zoe."

"Oh hi guys and Justin. I have a question for Justin. Why did you throw a rock through my window?!", she yelled at me over the phone.

Everyone looked at me. "Um, hello to you too, I guess. I didn't mean to, I mean I was drunk and did some stupid things. I'm so sorry. I'll come and give you the money  personally to fix it!", I told her trying to calm her down. 

"Don't worry about it. It's fixed now.", she hung up.

Wow, she wasn;t happy. Next caller.

"Hello you've reached Matt and Zoe."

"Hey guys and Justin! I loved that video of you so much Justin. You're such a bad boy! I'm glad I wrote my number on your shoe. You being drunk forgot to put your number on privit so now I have your number. Oh and that Jayde girl is one special girl. Just imagine a mini Justin running around! Awww, so cute.", she rushed all the words out.

I was blushing, so was Jayde.

"Wow, you talk fast. Um, thankyou? I'll let you keep my number but if I get prank calls im changing it, okay? Good, bye.", I hung up the phone and turned to Jayde.

"I hope 'she' looks like you.", I whispered to her and she smiled.

"I love you."she whispered back.

Zoe tapped me on the shoulder. "Save the lovey dovey stuff for later when the whole nation can;t see it. Lucky last caller."

"Hello you've reached Zoe and Matt."

"Oh my god! I got through! Anyway, Justin I love you so much eve if you did throw a rock through my window. In fact I keep the rock next to my bed knowing that you touched it! Oh and Jayde must be one amazing girl. I'd kill to be in her place! I love you so much!" 

I looked at Jayde and she was blushing, again. "Heey you, I think it's cute you keep the rock next to your bed but it's still a little creepy... and yes, Jayde is one amazing girl and I love her so much. Thanks for your call, love you!", I told her and she started screaming and I cringed, so I hung up. 

I kept smiling knowing that I was on t.v  and got asked more questions by Zoe and Matt.

"So, you releasing any new albums anytime soon?", she asked me trying to get back on track.

"Yeah, I actually am. It was a secret recording but I though I'd mention it now. It's called, well I don't have a name for it yet. I'll get my fans to tweet me ideas." , I smiled and flicked the hair from my eyes. I have to get a hair cut, it's getting too long.

They all laughed, "Goodluck with that.", Zoe said.

"We just have a couple more questions about you and Jayde.", Matt told us and gave a big cheesy grin.

"What do you think your child's gender will be?", Matt asked.

I said girl and Jayde said boy at the same time. Everyone laughed. 

"Well it's has to be one of them.", Zoe teased. 

"Well, do you have any plans for the future? Like a house to yourselves, marraige?", Zoe asked with a huge smile. She was excited about this topic. 

Jayde and I looked at each other. 

"We would like to not live with my mother for the rest of our lives so yeah, probably a house. Not sure about marraige, yet.", I smiled and looked at Jayde who nodded back at me. 

"Well I hope you two are very happy together, but we must say goodbye and goodnight.", Zoe and Matt said at the same time.

I was starving , well I always am so we stopped at a McDonalds for a late dinner. I had a surprise for Jayde and I wanted to eat inside. We parked the car and went inside. We found a table near the back, away from people and mum went to order for us. When mum was gone I gave Jayde my suprise.

I got down on one knee and pulled out a little black, velvet box from my pocket.

"Jayde Maria Freemon, will you do the honor of marrying me?"