-1-

Sorry here is the re-write but this is still my first fan fiction and it might suck now but it'll get better later on! Ok now lets begin!!!
(*''*)

Oh and it's pretty boring till like chapter 3?

Warning: Angst and light swears
---
-Taehyung POV-

"Morning ", A voice called from the distance as I entered the school gates.

"Morning" I replied. It was Jimin, my Best Friend and my only friend. I was usually very lonely and in a corner. I was never noticed, but I was fine with it. I wore glasses and look very feminine for a guy, so many people pick on me.

I was a nerd, a geek, a worthless person using valuable space...

I had my head down with no
expressions and thoughts of how to survive this year flooded my head.

I was pushed over by some girls, they giggled as I jumped into a guy I know. He was one of the most popular guys in our school.

"sorry!" I whisper yelled.

He pulled my chin up.

Oh shit! Jungkook...

"Honey the only thing I can say is that yah I'm hot. But keep your distance nerd!" he yell in my face, I flinched.
He pushed me aside.

I stood there.

"what happened?!", Jimin came running towards me. I said nothing and stared at the floor.

" Don't cry", I was to busy thinking that I didn't realize I had tears going down my cheeks.

Jimin wiped the tears that painted my cheeks off with his thumb and pulled my chin up once more and peaked my right cheek. I felt myself heat up as a blush crossed my face.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the classroom.

We sat down and looked up to the teacher at the front of the class.

"...Students pullout your homework from the last day!" She yelled, I reached into my backpack and pulled out the math we had from yesterday. I felt a little tap on my shoulder to meet a confused looking Jimin.

"Ahem... I forgot it??" he said while playing with his fingers I chuckled a little before I reached into my bag a second time to pull out another set of papers. I knew Jimin would forget so I took priorities to do it for him, after all he IS my best friend and I WILL get him back for the help...

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He looked at me with wide eyes.
He was so chubby and cute!
To me his smile can light up a room...

No, I take it back... It could light up the whole world!

I just wanna take his cheeks and pinch them till they turn red!

"Thank you so much!" He said. He gave me a quick hug and sat there looking to the front, I sat there in shock from the sudden action, my body tingled a little... I felt the heat of blush crossing my face.

There was only a couple minutes till the bell rings to go home.

RING!!!RING!!!RING!!!

The school bells went off. I walked to my locker and opened it, it was followed by a slam that almost caused my hand to be slammed in it. I was lucky... Barely.
It was Jungkook leaning against the locker beside me...

"well, well, look who we have here..." he said as he took my bag from my hand and threw it across the hallway

"go fetch... Bitch."