Graduation and Secrets...

Start from the beginning

He pushed some hair out my face and smiled showing his teeth, which was extremely rare.

I smiled back and kissed him

I smiled back and kissed him. "I love you too." As he kissed down my neck and slowly started stripping my clothes and I moaned for him to continue, the thought that I would be leaving him soon and he would hate me continued to burn at the back of my head...

...

Staples Center- 6:00 P.M

Janet's P.O.V

We were lined up in alphabetical order, ready to walk in. I was so excited I could barely stand. Eric's last name was Wright so he was no where near me. But I wasn't lonely. I had Cube right behind me, and Gina, Sharon Lauren weren't far behind. I was messing with my red tassel as I rocked from side to side in my shoes.

Cube smacked my hand away. "Come on Jan you gotta relax you making me nervous, shit." I flicked his gold tassel and we glared at each other. Because our colors were red, black and gold, the boys caps and gowns were black with a red sash and a gold tassel while the girls were black with a gold sash and a red tassel.

"You try dealing with the fact that sooner or later you're gonna have to tell the most important person in your life that you won't see them ever again for 4 years and that person is Eric Wright." I hissed and he shrugged while smirking. I got ready to strike him when all of a sudden "Pomp and Circumstance" started to play. "Turn around." Cube teased and I rolled my eyes as I started to walk...

...

This was going by fast because we didn't have a huge class. We were on the Js. And my name was up next because there was one Jackson before me. "Janet Damita Jo Jackson." I walked across the stage to a roaring ovation. I wasn't sure who was louder, my friends or my family.

To be honest, I think Cube, Gina, Mike and E were the loudest. "YASSS THAT'S MY BABY!!! YOU IS FINE AS HELL!!!" E screamed and I laughed, blowing a kiss to him as I stood back next to Cube with my diploma. "You did that shit sis! Slay!" Cube whispered and kissed my cheek. "And you look good." I smiled because I kinda felt like I did.