May 22, 2017

Dear mermaids,

SUP POOSHKNAS

I just realized I hit 20k a long time ago lol THANKS EVERYONE!! This is so cool!!

OKAY I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT.

I JUST HAD A REALLY LONG AND MEANINGFUL CONVERSATION WITH ALICE (ONE OF MY CATS).

I HONESTLY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE I'M STARTING TO DOUBT WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS REAL.

I was eating spaghetti and my cat goes up to me and starts licking herself and then I hear "hey jewel" in a smooth and soft voice in my head.

Then I looked down and Alice was staring at me.

Then I heard a "That's right, you" and Alice rAISED HER PAW AND POINTED IT AT ME.

OF COURSE I WAS SHAKEN SO I BOLTED BACK IN MY CHAIR AND ALMOST KNOCKED MY SPAGHETTI OFF THE TABLE.

And then my cat was like "calm down honey".

GUYS I KNOW THIS DOESN'T SEEM REAL TO ME EITHER.

I DON'T FREAKIN UNDERSTAND

ALL I WANTED WAS TO EAT MY SPAGHETTI AND MY CAT JUST STARTS TALKING TO ME???

So of course I do the most obvious thing and reply with "hi" and then I asked her if I was dreaming and she was like "nah fam" and we started talking about my powers and how it could've been apart of that.

BUT GET THIS.

Later, after I went out with my dad to get cereal, we came back and I attempted to talk to Alice again and I couldn't!!! She just meowed in response.

I SOUND RIDICULOUS GUYS I KNOW I PROMISE I'M NOT ON ANYTHING

Anyone else have this issue?

Please comment your thoughts!!

Signing off (a very short entry),
Jewel

QOTE: Little things about people that you notice?

AOTE: Every single eye detail and when they stare but when I look at them they look away