Q/A answers

So on my last post I did a Q/A to celebrate 5k reads, here are the answers!

@LooseElyse :
Why did you try the spell?

A:
I was bored that night and I found it on YouTube.

@datspotato :
Aren't you nervous when you have your ments/period?

A:
A little. Every girl is, really. It doesn't really affect me transforming.

@rainbowmorkie :
What's your least favourite and favourite part of being a mermaid?

Answer:
My least favourite part would be transforming from human to mermaid. It burns so much, and when transforming in the ocean, well, you all know about the itch. My favourite part would be having the powers, I guess, but sometimes it goes out of control.

@MerBorn :
Do you plan to live in the ocean?

Answer :
I don't think so, it sounds fun, but I still want to live a somewhat human life.

@MoonLightMaggic :
Why don't spells work for me? Is there another way to become a mermaid?

Answer:
I'm sure there is another way, something about moon pools? I've never seen one before, so I don't know if it's real or not, but you could give that a shot, if you really want to become a mermaid. Remember though, when a mermaid, the cons outweigh the pros.

@xXxMystic_LocketxXx :
How do you feel about being a mermaid?/What is the best thing so far you've done as a mermaid?

Answer:
I feel pretty good, but I do have a few regrets. The best thing I've done so far is probably using my power anonymously to fix a situation (I'll write about that soon).

@MonsterCat05 :
Does it hurt to transform into a mermaid?

Answer:
Heck yes.

@Heartless_Grace :
I'm going to use the spell "picture yourself swimming in the ocean as a mermaid". Do I picture myself in my point of view or as if I'm seeing myself swimming?

Answer:
I didn't use that spell, so I may be wrong, but I think it's more effective if you picture it from your eyes, not as if you were seeing yourself swimming.

@yuri125
Have you ever thought of being a mermaid before you did the spell, at least maybe once?

Answer:
I did, yes, when I was five, but I think pretty much every five-year-old fantasizes about being a mermaid. I did not know the pain that I was required to go through, haha

@positivevibesmate
What are your mermaid characteristics? Like are you really in love with water or the ocean or do you crave seafood?

Answer:
SEAFOOD ALL THE WAY BECAUSE FOOD COMES BEFORE ALL. Except family. BUT YES, FOOD IS BAE.

So that's all for the Q/A! I really apologize if I didn't answer your question, I really tried to answer all of them but look out for more Q/As soon and I may answer them:) Thanks for the questions!! This is a lot for a mermaid noob but it was fun to answer them:3

Signing off,
Jewel💎🐚