May 19, 2017

Dear mermaids,

I haven't published in sooo long oops...

I've got a Rhys update.

We haven't really spoken much since my birthday. It's kind of awkward now.

I kind of expected us to have some sort of bond after that, but, it's like...

I kind of have the urge to avoid him...?

Does that make any sense??

I'm just so worried that I'll say something to ruin our relationship and I really don't want that to happen.

But again, I do want to be connected... 

UGHHH!!!

I don't understand how Marisa did it. She and Lucas are now a "thing". I'm happy for her and all, but I can't help but feel like I should be in the same place as her. 

I'm just not ready to fully accept the fact for Rhys and I to be...

Um...

A thingy.

Okay I am so sorry that this was so short, barely anything interesting happens in my life omg. However, I am currently answering all PM's so feel free to talk to me if you need anything!

Signing off,

Jewel

QOTE: Describe your favourite colour without mentioning the name (but don't make it too obvious, like if it's blue, don't say "colour of the ocean" or something).

Example: Mix of two cold colours, mix of a primary colour and secondary colour, two eye colours make this colour.