WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAIR

Dear mermaids,

Sorry I haven't written in a long time but guys THIS HAPPENED.

I just woke up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then I looked in the mirror AND ALL OF MY HAIR WAS FREAKIN' TURQUOISE.

YES. NOT JUST ONE STRIP.

IT. WAS. ALL. FREAKIN. TURQUOISE.

So I'm kind of locked in my bathroom right now with no idea what to do and what my parents and brother will say when they see my hair. Am I just going to walk up to them and say, "hey, mom, dad, Jack, I woke up and my hair suddenly turned turquoise! Please don't get mad!"

I already tried to wash it out but ITS NOT COMING OUT SO I GUESS THIS IS MY NATURAL HAIR COLOUR NOW. There's blondes and brunettes and redheads, so what am I now, a TURQUOISETTE?

Like it's pretty and all but STILL. MY PARENTS. ARE GOING. TO. KILL. ME.

IM ALSO SITTING IN MY MERMAID TAIL BECAUSE OF COURSE, I HAD TO USE WATER TO TRY AND WASH THE COLOUR OUT.

My parents and Jack are still sleeping, and I'm trying so hard not to wake them up.

So I'm wrapping my head in a towel until I get to Marisa's house today. If my anyone questions me, I'm telling them it's because I just took a "shower" and my hair is still wet.

GUYS. PLEASE. HELP. ME.

Signing out,
Jewel💎