February 14, 2017

Dear mermaids,

TODAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

I am in my room right now supposedly doing "homework" but actually I'm righting about my v-day experience.

EEEEEEEHEHEHHSGSGWGS TODAY WAS THE BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE I AM ACTUALLY SWOONING MY FACE OFF.

Usually, every Valentine's Day, I am as single as a Pringle. To celebrate my life as a single lady, I have a tradition where I stay home after school, dress in my pajamas, blast songs by Taylor Swift (which is ironic, because like 99.999% of her songs are about her love life) and jump around in a homemade pillowfest. Once I have been tired out, I remain in my pillow sanctuary, turn on my night lights and binge watch episodes of Gilmore Girls. It's really fun.

BUT THIS YEAR, NOH NOH NOH.

I AM NOT A SINGLE PRINGLE. I AM A DOUBLE BUBBLE.

Today I was in the library after school minding my own business and planning out my pillowfest, then BLAM.

Rhys comes up to me and gives me a giant mermaid shaped chocolate.

And something you should know about me is the best way to win me over is with food.

I almost cried at the size of that chocolate. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

Then he said, "Happy Valentine's Day!" And sat down next to me.

WE HAD A VERY LONG CONVERSATION AND HE DIDN'T BRING UP MY MERMAIDNESS ONCE. I'M PRETTY SURE I WAS BLUSHING THE WHOLE TIME THAT HAPPENED BUT WHO CARES.

We talked for such a long time that it was getting really late and the library was about to close, and I barely had time to get back home.

My mom was kind of mad but me but I don't care.

I AM NOT A SINGLE PRINGLE.

TO ALL YOU FELLOW PRINGLES OUT THERE, KNOW THAT THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU.

GOOD NIGHT.

Signing off,
Jewel💎🐚

QOTE: Single or taken?
AOTE: Well hehe you already know...