February 28th, 2017

Dear mermaids,

I practically never update anymore wow.

So Marisa and I aren't really speaking at the moment. I heard about her little "get-together" with Lucas on Valentine's Day.

Here are the reasons why she shouldn't be with Lucas:

1. She knows practically NOTHING about this guy.

2. SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW OF HES WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

3. HER PARENTS KNOW NOTHING OF HIM (okay well my parents don't know about Rhys but that's not the point).

And I can't believe she was so clumsy to spill soup all over herself. SHE COULD'VE POPPED A TAIL. Thank goodness she didn't, though, but I have no idea how that's possible.

I don't care if she can read this right now, but if she is, I don't freakin care.

Of course, she had to go and accept Lucas's offer to go out with him because of her severe boy-obsession. Guys are pretty much all she talks about.

But enough about Marisa, she's not worth it.

I'm really sorry my entries are getting really short, but nothing interesting has really happened lately, I'll try to make my next one longer.

Signing off,
Jewel💎🐚

QOTE: add "in the hater's butt" to the last song you listened to (I know it's supposed to be in the hater's a** but I don't swear lol).
AOTE: Say a little prayer in the hater's butt😂