Chapter Twenty - Eight part B

Ah'Taria, Silver Lights District, Ostwald Manor

Entering into the large manor Ebony let her gaze take in all the people that were spilling out of the ballroom and into the large antechamber.  Looking up she gazed at the mural on the ceiling wondering what story it was supposed to be telling.

She frowned at the naked bodies of men and women frolicking in a green lush garden.  As Jacob led her forward she saw that the scene changed and showed the women starting to have aggressive postures toward the men and as they walked in further the women seemed to be dominating the men sexually.  Baffled by this she turned to stare at Jacob, I doubt he'd ever let a woman dominate him sexually.

Chuckling Jacob leaned closure to her, "Did you want to try to dominate me in the bedroom?"

Ebony could feel herself blushing furiously at his words.   Looking back up at the ceiling a small smile lit her face, "I don't believe you'd ever allow yourself to be in any of those positions."

Jacob glanced up at to see what she was looking at what he saw made the smile falter on his face.  A man was laying strapped down on his stomach with his sick and balls sticking out of a hole in a wooden plank, red marks adorned his back and buttocks from a riding crop that was being held by a smiling woman.  Shaking his head he leaned towards Ebony, "You are beyond right.  But I have no issue with doing that to you."

Ebony looked back up at the scene and winced, "I would rather pass."

Jacob smirked as he watched her continue to look up enthralled by all the displays of dominance, "You mouth is saying no but I believe you are highly intrigued."

Shaking her head she turned her eyes toward what was in front of her.  "No," she whispered, "I was shocked."

"You seemed more enthralled," he said as he led her to the receiving line under an archway.  "But we can discuss that later," he promised.

Sighing she looked down at the red dress that looked like it was painted onto her body.  Her bodice was so tight she could barely breathe and the material hugged her every curve like a second skin.  Raising her hand she touched the matching red mask with black and gold feathers.  Why am I dressed like this, she wondered.

Running his hand slowly up her back he leaned in, "Because this is what I wanted you to wear."

Ebony could feel goose bumps on her skin but ignored them and his sexy voice, "So you wanted me to look like your whore?"

Making little circles on the small of her back he lead her forward, closer to the host and hostess of the party, "If I want you to be my whore that is what you will be."  When he felt her still he ran his hand up to the nape of her neck and back down to the small of her back, "Are you upset."

Adjusting the mask that she wore she licked her now dry lips, "I am no man's whore."  Turning away from his mocking face she looked at the provocative paintings on the wall; she ignored his hand and the feelings it was provoking.  As they made their way to the front of the line she finally could see the host and hostess of the event.

"Lord Jacob, we didn't except you to attend," said the lady fluttering her long fake black eyelashes at him.  She struck several poses in her blue lace corset and small skirt showing her matching panties.

Jacob inclined his head as he watch her try to bring his attention to her enhanced breast, "I hope the fact that I didn't send a response doesn't mean you don't have room for me."

Lydia Ostwald stared at the handsome man speechless. He and Lucas hadn't been to one of their soirees since before Lucas married.  Giving him a big smile she sauntered up to him, "I hope that you enjoy yourself like you use to."