"Just make me cum," I moaned, kissing his neck.

"I got you baby," he said in response.

***

After taking quick showers, Javon and I got dressed. I was spending the night so I threw on grey Nike leggings and a loose white shirt. I then brushed my hair up to create a messy bun. By the time I was done, I heard the doorbell.

"Baby, get the door," I told Javon.

He smacked my ass and ran downstairs before I could catch him. He play so fucking much. I went down the stairs and heard a voice. I knew it was Armani.

I called her over here so we could talk but I regretted doing so because Sincere was coming over too. I didn't know he was coming over until he called Javon but still.

"Hey," I said as I walked over to give her a hug.

"Hey," she said back.

"Imma be downstairs in my man cave. I'll let y'all talk," Javon said. I gave him a kiss and he went on his way.

"Come on," I said as I led Armani to the kitchen.

"The kitchen looks different. He got it redone?" Armani asked.

"Yeah. He got new cabinets, new tile, and paint," I responded.

She nodded her head. "About yesterday.." she started.

"I shouldn't have gotten upset. I just don't want you to give up your baby, but I understand that it's only my opinion and it's your decision," I told her.

"No, I was selfish. I was honestly only thinking about myself and not the baby inside me. I thought it over and decided that you were right. And I should have known that you wouldn't agree with it because of what happened to your baby. So for that, I apologize," Armani said with tears in her eyes.

I reached over to hug her tight. I just wanted to be there for her. She's my best friend and nothing in the world was gonna change that.

As I pulled away from Armani, I looked up to see Sincere and Javon. I nodded my head in Sincere's direction as I let Armani see that he was here. Instead of either of them speaking, they just ignored each other as if they weren't in the room.

"Am I missing something? Y'all don't see each other?" I asked in confusion.

"Hayden did you go to London's house last night?" Sincere said, ignoring my question.

I raised my eyebrow. Oh shit. "Why?" I asked.

"She's in the hospital. Somebody fucked her up bad," Sincere said. Good because she deserved that shit. I was hoping the bitch had died.

"You went over there last night right?" Javon asked.

I just looked around the room then at my feet.

"Did you fight her?" Javon asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Nigga, what the fuck you think?"

Sincere laughed a little. "Hayden man, you crazy. You shut her eye closed, gave her a head injury, and her lip all types of busted. I think they said that she had a broken rib too."

"Listen, the bitch deserved it. She had no right to call Javon's phone last night," I replied with my arms folded.

"Hayden," Armani said before rolling her eyes.

"I'm surprised she doesn't wanna press charges. She just wants to heal up and recover," Sincere said.

"How you know all this?" Javon asked. I wanted to know the answer to that question too.