He starts making his way around the room, in search of Ella. He checks his phone and sees it's 5 minutes until 6. Very soon, she'll text him to pick her up at the front door, so he better hurry before he ruins his surprise.

Niall looks up and down the isles of flowers. When he turned the corner he sees her watering a flower bed. With her back turned towards him, he tip toes his way to her.

Ella starts humming a tune and taps her foot. Niall tries his best not to chuckle.

"Hello there," Niall says and wraps his arms around her waist.

Ella jumps and drops the water hose.

"Oh my God Niall!" she gasps. "You scared me! Jesus Christ!"

He laughs and plants a kiss on her head. "Oops! I didn't mean to! I wanted to surprise you!"

Ella turns around to face him and bops him on the nose. "Well, you did a good job on the surprise. They actually let you in here?"

"Yeah, I worked my charm on the older woman up front," Niall smirks.

"Oh is that right? Hm, well, she's my boss just so you know." Ella laughs. "But I thought you didn't like older women?"

"But she can be an exception. Seems like she's very...nice," Niall grins. Ella rolls her eyes and grabs his wrists.

"Very funny Horan, but let me turn off the water and then we can leave." Ella pulls his arms off from her waist and walks over to a faucet. She turns the handle and shuts off the water.

"What's that story you needed to tell me?" Niall asks when she hangs her apron up.

Ella fixes her hair before returning to him. "I got woken up today by the paps. They were on my street."

"Really?" Niall runs his hand through his hair. "Ugh, I swear to God, they need to chill the fuck out. How did they even find out where you live?!"

Ella shrugs and hugs his waist, laying her head against his chest. "I don't know, but I'm tired. Can you please take me home now?"

Niall sighs heavily and slings his arms around her shoulder. "Sure, c'mon let's go."

==================

"Niall Horan, put me down I say!" Ella squeals and smacks his shoulder.

Niall laughs and pats her leg. "Shush, you're going to cause a scene Ella."

She flails her arms around and keeps shouting to be put down. Once at her door, Niall sets her down and smiles innocently. She pouts and crosses her arms across her chest.

"That's not what I meant by carry me to my door."

"I guess we had a misunderstanding." He pokes her nose. "Aren't you going to open the door?"

She narrows her eyes at him and sticks her tongue out. "Meany." She turns around and opens the door. Following into the apartment behind her, Niall shuts the door.

Ella throws her hoodie over the sofa and walks into the kitchen. "Drink?"

"A water would suffice." Niall watches as she reaches for the cups in the cupdrawer. Her dark blue tshirt rising a bit showing a bit of her skin. He shakes his head from the thoughts and takes a deep breath to slow down his heart. He feels a slight clench in the pit of his stomach. Why is he feeling this way?

"You know," she starts to says, interuptting his thoughts. "I am a rose type of girl."

"Oh really now?" Niall walks to the kitchen. "What else do I need to know?"

Casual Affair (Niall Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें