Chapter 12

"Ma'am, may I use the restroom?" I raised my hand as I spoke. "Go ahead Ms. Park" said my teacher and I left the room while passing by Sana and giving her an evil smirk. She scoffed at me and I walked out of the class with my bag (the teacher didn't even notice).

I walked out of class and made my way out of the gates, If I got expelled from this school, maybe I could get Namjoon to transfer to A.D. Academy with me. If that plan doesn't work, then I don't know what will.

I walked to A.D. Academy, and it was quiet, everyone's probably having their classes now. I walked into the building and walked through hallway to D-10. I opened the door to find Chanyeol just laying down on 5 chairs. "What are you doing?" I asked and he looked at me then fell off the chairs.

"Oh Morning Chorong, what's up?" he said so he wouldn't look awkward. "Nothin' just came here, you don't have teachers?" I asked and he shook his head. "No, we're more of self-taught here. We practice on our abilities more than just learn" Chanyeol said. "The ones that don't know their abilities have to meet up with Mr. Kang. He shows you all of your abilities that you can practice" Chanyeol said.

I nodded and left the room. "Where are you going?" he asked. "I'm going Mr. Kang, I still don't know my abilities, I'll see you later Chan" I said while exiting the room.

I walked through the hallways and arrived at Mr. Kang's Door. I knocked but there was no response. I knocked again, still no response. I opened the door and Mr. Kang wasn't there, I wonder where he went?

I walked past a few classrooms to see if Mr. Kang was just visiting the students but no one was there. I took my chance and went to class B-10. I knocked and the door opened. "Oh, you're here already" V said with his adorable boxy smile.

"Yeah, I was going to see Mr. Kang but he wasn't there, do you know where he is?" I asked V. He looked up as if he was thinking and shrugged "I came here and he wasn't here already, maybe he went for a quick errand, do you want to wait for him here?". I nodded immediately and he chuckled at my silliness and I blushed and slowly entered the room.

"There are books here, go crazy on them" V said and I nodded. "Could you come with me? I don't really know if the books are good or not, do you mind telling me if they are?" I asked. Not because I wanted him by my side but, I might go back to him and find him on the floor again.

He nodded "sure, there's no romance though, Mr. Kang didn't really want us to focus on love much so all the other romance books are in C-12, Suga doesn't really read books so it's not a problem" V explained and I nodded while listening to whatever he's saying.

"I like this book, it's science-fiction, but it has some romance between the alien and the main character" V handed me the book and I read the title. "I'll try reading this one, do you mind if I borrow it?" I asked. He nodded "go ahead, you can have it if you want". I smiled excitedly and kept the book in my hands.

"Chanyeol said you guys only practice your abilities, may I see yours?" I asked. V smirked and grabbed my hand then pulled me to a different part of the room. "Watch this" he said and he put his hands around an empty plastic bottle. A small purple lines were going around the empty bottle and the bottle was slowly being crushed.

My eyes widened at what V was doing and he smiled when he saw my expression. The bottle kept being crushed until it got smaller and smaller then turned into dust. My jaw dropped and V was so happy looking at the dust of the bottle. "There's more than that I can do" V said and pulled out a book.

He flipped the pages until he found a picture then he put his hands above the picture and the purple lines appeared again and went on the picture. I didn't see much from where I was standing and he said "come here". I went to his side and he grabbed my arm. I'm not very used to physical contact but I had to endure it.