Chapter 19

"Ch-Chorong" Suga said. "Well, Well, Well, isn't it the precious Cross of the school" the Enigma spoke and smirked at me. "Put him down" I said through my gritted teeth. "Make me" said the Enigma and tightened his grip on Suga.

"No!" I screamed and looked around the room. I found a dagger on the table, I grabbed it, and stabbed the Enigma. It turned to dust on the ground but I ignored it and ran to Suga "are you okay?" I asked then the door burst open revealing Chanyeol "what happened? I heard screaming". "Chorong, hand me water" Suga said and I immediately grabbed a glass of it and handed it to him.

"Will someone please tell me what happened" Chanyeol stood there looking angry. I sighed "and Enigma got in here and almost choked Suga to death". Chanyeol's eyes widened "a-an E-Enigma?" he stuttered and I nodded.

Suga stood up "thanks for saving me Cho" he said and I smiled at him. Suddenly, V came in "I sensed something happened". I ran to V and he pulled me by his side. Chanyeol and Suga stared at us weirdly "what?" I asked. "He's your boyfriend? WHY?" Chanyeol said and bowed to my feet. "I thought you were talking about Suga!" Chanyeol pretended to cry at my feet.

"Why would you think we're dating?" Suga asked with his usual low voice. "I don't know, maybe because you suddenly gave her private tutoring?" Chanyeol said and gave Suga an innocent look. Suga rolled his eyes and walked away. For some reason, I felt disappointed.

"What happened Chorong, I sensed danger" V said. "An Enigma came in and almost choked Suga to death, I had to stab the Enigma" I said feeling a bit proud of myself. "But you're okay, nothing happened to you?" he asked and held my shoulders. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. "That's good to know, I need to go back to class, I'll see you later" he said and walked away.

I watched him leave until he was out of sight and when I turned around, Chanyeol was glaring at me. I flinched "what?" I asked. "WHY HIM?!" Chanyeol said looking like a 5-year-old boy that doesn't approve of my boyfriend. "Why not him?" I asked. "Because, you just let go of the one guy every girl could want" Chanyeol said.

"Does Eunji like Suga?" I asked Chanyeol. "No, but that's not my point. She really doesn't like boys, but I'd date Suga if I was a girl!" Chanyeol said in front of my face. I raised an eyebrow at him "too bad you're not a girl" I said. "That's not my point either" Chanyeol said. "Then what's your point?!" I shouted.

"My point is, a guy like him doesn't appear everyday Cho and neither does a girl like you" he said. I sighed "another girl will be for him, but it's not me. Did you see the way he rolled his eyes on me?" I said. "Fine I give up, if you need me I'll be hanging out with Rocky" Chanyeol said and walked out sulking.

I sighed and looked for Suga. "Suga? Suga?" I looked around for him then found him in the next room staring at a picture. "What's that?" I asked then he suddenly hid the picture in the pages of the book. "Nothing" he said "let's continue, I'll try to teach you how to copy someone's appearance". I suddenly felt excited "really?".

"Yeah" he said. "Are you alright? You seem upset for some reason" I said. He shook his head "it's nothing, really come on, here read this" he said and showed me the book.

I looked that the paragraph he was pointing at and read it:

A Cross is well-known for their power of copying someone's appearance.

Pros: The power can make it seem like there are two of one person.

Cons: It may confuse one person on which person is the original and which one is the cross.

"Well, this makes sense" I said and tried to smile so the atmosphere wouldn't be awkward. I sighed and continued reading:

How a Cross can copy someone's appearance.