Chapter 11

"What's going on?! What's wrong?!" Namjoon and Rocky came and burst through my door. I pointed at what's on my pillow and Namjoon sighed and went to my pillow. Okay, maybe I did kind of overreact, I saw a spider. A really big spider on my bed.

"Seriously Noona?!" Rocky complained as he scratched his head in annoyance. Namjoon picked up the spider and crushed it with his hands. "How'd you do that?!" Rocky and I said simultaneously. "I'm a demon, destroying something is really easy for me" Namjoon said. "Is that why you keep breaking things?" I asked.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows at me "It's not my fault I'm clumsy! Go to sleep!" he said and playfully pouted. I smiled nervously and jumped in bed. "Thanks Namjoon!!" I said in the sweetest was possible so he wouldn't stay mad at me. "You're welcome" he said as he left the room without facing me.

I dropped my head on my pillow when my door opened again. "Noona~~~~ I'm coming in" Rocky appeared with a mattress, blanket, and pillow. "Why are you moving here?" I asked without hesitations. "Hyung told me to move here because he said I snore, can you believe him?" he said while making his place on the floor. "Anyways, It's 4:30 a.m. now noona, just go to sleep like I'm not here" he said and fell asleep.

I fell back asleep and when I opened my eyes, there was bright baylight already, and a Namjoon staring and me and Rocky with his arms crossed.

"Chorong-ah, Rocky-ah, get up or all of us will be late for school" Namjoon said. "Hyu~~~~~ng, I hate you for waking me up this early" Rocky complained. "What he said" I said and pointed at Rocky. Namjoon groaned and pulled both of our blankets away. Both Rocky and I yelled at Namjoon as he left the room with our blankets while saying "Get up now~~~".

Rocky and I prepared for school and all three of us left together. "What time is it anyway? I was so rushed by you that I didn't bother look at my phone" I said. Namjoon chuckled "We're an hour early for our classes, even Rocky". "You checked my schedule?!" Rocky yelled. "I had to, If you're late it would be my fault because I'm the eldest among the three of us" Namjoon said.

"Even if I did go to school, you'd find me with Rocky by the end of the day" I said calmly "Maybe I should leave you with your hair up in the lobby again" I said with an evil grin. Namjoon glared at me then Rocky said "hey, isn't that Chanyeol hyung and Eunji noona?". I looked at where he was looking and saw a girl and a guy walking together while arguing, yup that's them. "Yeah, it is" I said and ran to them.

"Eunji-ah! Chanyeol-ah!" I yelled while running to them. They looked at me and smiled brightly "Chorong-ah!". "Why are you two going to school together?" I asked. "He's/She's following me! What?! I'm not!" they said simultaneously. I sighed and said "okay then, see ya!". I waved goodbye to them and turned back to Namjoon and Rocky.

"Wait!" I heard Eunji say, "Aren't you coming with us?" she asked. "I'll meet you guys later" I said and walked back to my friends. "Aren't you gonna go with them?" I asked and Rocky shook his head. "And get a headache from all their arguing early in the morning? No thanks, I'd rather have a long walk with you guys then walk to my school" Rocky said.

"Okay then, let's keep going" I said as we continued to walk. "What's that?" I asked as I pointed and at a piece of black cloth just crawling on the green grass on someone's lawn.

Namjoon's eyes widened "we should get out of here, Chasers are lingering around and where there's Chasers-" "there's Enigmas" I finished his sentence and he nodded. "There's Enigmas here? Come on hyung! As long as we have Noona here, Enigmas won't come after us!" Rocky said as he put his hands behind his head.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon and I asked simultaneously. "She's a Cross, I only found out I'm an Elementum yesterday but I know a lot of things about a cross thanks to Jimin hyung. Crosses are part Angel right? Enigmas can't touch angels, it burns them just to touch the skin of a Cross" Rocky explained with a smirk. "Did you not see how those Enigmas ambushed Noona the other day? I saw it with my own eyes hyung! Noona! Defend me here!" Rocky said with pleading eyes.