Chapter 8

"How did you know about that?" I asked. "Well, nothing supernatural stuff happen here, so some wouldn't be surprised that we do know" Eunji answered. "No I mean, how do you know about my past?" I asked. "Oh, Everyone has something in the past that some tend to forget, so we ask Mr. Kang to help us retrieve those memories, I just assumed you had some" she answered calmly.

I nodded, "Oh yeah, can you show us something of your power as a Cross?" Chanyeol asked and Rocky nodded excitedly. I laughed nervously "I don't really know because I just found out with a picture someone had sent me, I don't know what my powers are actually" I confessed and scratched my nape.

They nodded "don't worry about it, you'll find out about it soon" Chanyeol said. "Is Chanyeol the only D-10?" I asked. They nodded and Chanyeol said "the others are still in the lower levels, so they need to pass this test to go to the higher levels. There's only one person who has reached their 12th in their class, and that's Min Suga".

My jaw dropped "he's the only one that reached their 12th level?!" I exclaimed. "The tests get harder every time the level gets higher and he was able to complete all of them but he hasn't done the last one, the last one would get him to leave this school. Not that it isn't likeable but he'd be free" Eunji explained.

"Are the tests related to the class?" I asked. "Yes, for example, if you're an Angel, the test given to you will be something related to an Angel's power but there is an average number of angels in this school" Eunji answered "like the other Angel girl in class A-6 named Jisoo, she has a crush on Suga but Suga isn't a fan of girls".

I nodded, "could you guys show me around the school? I'm really new here and the only classes I know are from A to D". Chanyeol and Eunji stood up and started pushing each other "I'll show you around! What?! No! I will! You'll just get her lost!" they both said simultaneously. I smiled "where do we start?".

Chanyeol and Eunji rushed out the door and I ran after them, as soon as I got out of room D-10, I lost them. They were nowhere in sight. I looked back at Rocky who was just sitting there staring at his phone, "Rocky-ah" I called out to him. He sighed "you can't trust those two to do much Noona, I'll show you around".

We both left the room together and he started the tour starting from class D-11 onwards. "D means Different, that's for sure. E means Elementum like me" he smiled brightly. "F means fighter, they fist fight but their power is strength, they told me there are different kinds of strength so they're put here" he explained as we peeped through the window and found people fighting, one flew to the wall then we continued the tour.

"G has generators, Chanyeol hyung is a magnet and attracts metal but these guys, give power or turns the machines on" Rocky said with a light chuckle. I laughed a bit and we continued. In summary, the classes reach until the O which is the Ordinare class.

A- Angels

B- Boon, they practice magic and spells.

C- Chasers, kill Enigmas and other creatures.

D- Different, any type that is rare.

E- Elementum, controls one of the 4 elements.

F- Fighter, basic ability is strength.

G- Generator, giver power to machines.

H- has Hybridism, the students has more than one soul and are usually have split personalities, the good part about them is that those souls know a lot of things that could help a detective.

I- has Illusions, they make people see something that isn't there.

J- Jesters, their jokes get darker and scary like a clown. Well, that's what Rocky said.