5 èlpahC

I sit back next to the side of my house, hiding behind the gate. Jungkook's footsteps ring in my ears as he makes his way home. Irritated vibes stagger from him as he walks up his front porch, going inside. Sighing, I slump back against the wall and close my eyes as tears slip down my cheeks in memory of the time we spent together.

× Jungkook's P.o.v

Another abnormal day in college, where everything seems to be missing puzzle pieces ever since my class got a new transfer. The class ends after several hours and every scatters in different directions like usual.

Jimin sits down in the chair next to my desk and looks directly at my face. "Do you remember Sakura?" He asks.

"Who?" I say, trying to think of someone with that name, but no one comes to my mind.

"Nothing, nevermind. I'll get going now." Jimin gets up and walks out of the classroom, leaving me in confusion. I continue to sit there as I ponder the name, Sakura. The name that keeps popping up in my head unconsciously now that I think about it.

× Sakura's P.o.v

I pace back and forth outside the school gate, nervous about what I'm planning to do. Hearing light footsteps, I look up to see Jimin staring at the ground as he walks towards the gate. Hiding in the shadows behind the school's brick fence, I wait for him to get closer.

Once he turns the corner from the gate in my direction, I pull his arm towards me and cover his mouth. "Jimin," I say his name before he freaks out and makes too much noise. He looks at me with a confused face, not knowing my intentions. Taking his hand, I drag him towards an alleyway near the school.

"Aruka? What are you doing?" Jimin asks as we stop in the middle of the dark alley. I move my bangs out of my face and tuck them behind my ears. "S..Sakura?" He gasps in shock. "You're not.. dead?" Shakily, he brings his hand up to my cheek to check if I'm dead or not. Of course, Jimin shivers at my ice cold skin.

"Why have you been hiding for the past year? And trying to live as Aruka?" He asks. Sniffling, I pull him in for a hug, wrapping my arms around him. This is the first time I've revealed myself to someone from school since the day I 'died.' I couldn't help but let tears slip down my cheeks as I took in his scent.

Jimin strokes my unkempt hair as he hugs me. "I've been dead my whole life," I say, admitting defeat in my secret. He freezes and pulls away to look at my face. His expression asks if I'm joking or not.

"You said you'd be there for me.. I need you right now." I say, flashing my fangs at him. Surprisingly, Jimin isn't surprised at my fangs, but instead continues to stroke my messy hair.

"Why don't you go to Jungkook? He doesn't even remember you at all.."

Wiping my tears away, I shake my head. "I can't.. Fate pushed us away."

Before Jimin could respond my vision falters and I stumble forward. "Are you okay?" Jimin asks worried, holding my arms so that I don't fall.

"I need to go," I whisper, quickly running away in the shadows of the alleyway, trying to make my way back to my home.

× Jungkook's P.o.v

As I walk out of the school gate and walk down the sidewalk, I see Jimin slowly walking out of an alleyway. Suddenly I feel someone else's presence in the alleyway, fading in and out as they run off in the opposite direction. Furrowing my brows at Jimin, I run towards the presence, making sure Jimin doesn't notice me.

Trying to go as fast as I can, I soon catch up with the thing trying to run away. I catch a glimpse of the dark figure, but it notices my presence and soon disappears into thin air. Tch.

After failing, I head back home, thinking about who Jimin was talking to. Since it certainly wasn't human. Clenching my jaw, I grow in anger. Suddenly Aruka pops up in my head, along with the weird incidents that have been happening. "The guy.." I say out loud. "He's got to be involved."

I've known Jimin my whole life, he's got to tell me what's happening. Calming myself down, I step into my room and take a deep breath. Being lulled into slumber by the sweet scent of my room, I slip into bed and close my eyes, letting my emotions simmer down.