10 èlpahC

After Yoongi's investigation with my teeth, he looks up and is brought back by my eyes. "Normally, a crazed vampire would have bright red eyes, but yours are darker. I'd say its almost close to black with red tint," He goes on. It went on like this for awhile with my brother telling me how different I am from the others and questioning if anyone else would be able to notice. Although Jungkook couldn't notice at all, we ponder if other crazed vampires would be able to tell if I was one of them.

"I want to make it right," I speak up, "I should be able to control myself like I did with Jimin." Glancing up, I can see Jimin's warm smile and heightened heart beat in from of me. He no longer smells like prey to me, instead it's like a scent of honey now.

"Actually.. lets head to the lab, I want to test your blood under a microscope," Yoongi states, grabbing his doctor's coat as we get ready to head out, not wanting to be stuck in an apartment all day. Before heading out through the front door, Yoongi hands me a face mask to wear which would help me deal with the smell of humans just a little bit. Taking the elevator down the apartment, we then climb into Yoongi's car with Jimin in the front and Jungkook sitting in the back with me. My brother starts to drive out of the quiet neighborhood and into the traffic roads of the city. People were walking out on the sidewalks and cops were patrolling in groups, I can sense the safe-drinkers walking freely among the crowd. I can feel myself exhaling harshly as I stare at all the people, my mouth starts to water as we slowly weave through the traffic little by little. Jungkook throws his jacket on me and puts the hood up, making me look down. As if cooing me to calm myself down, he rubs my back in a slow, circular motion which causes me to relax more and not think about the people walking around us. 

I was surprised to find out we haven't gone into a full on war between humans and vampires, but as I continue thinking, I remember that some of us were once human too. We have family and friends too while most of us want to live normal lives among humans even if we're different. It must be my fault that we are having to keep running away from everything, from city to city. Leaving my thoughts, I glance up to see that we are out of heavy traffic and are driving down roads that feel familiar to me, although I've never walked down these streets before.

Turning my head to look next to me, Jungkook makes eye contact with me, feeling that I looked at him. Gently, I lean my head on his shoulder and under his chin, initiating him to wrap his arm around my shoulders. Placing my hand on his chest, my fingers feel so numb to touch that even Jungkook's coldness feels like warmth to me. "Hey, it came true," Jungkook says, breaking the silence we were sitting in. "When we said we were going to run far away."

Nodding, I was about to input something, but Yoongi stops us as we arrive at the hospital he currently works at. He pulls the car around the back where there's no one else except for a few other cars in the lot. Stepping out of the car, we walk into the hospital as Yoongi slides his card to gain access to an elevator. It reached all the way to the top floor before we got out into a room that required his card again. Looking around, I saw that is his personal lab with loads of equipment scattered around the room. The white walls make me feel like I'm blending in with the room, but I hold Jungkook's hand as I take a seat while my brother gets a syringe ready. Carefully, he rolls up my sleeve and inserts the needle into my vein, extracting just enough blood for him to examine. Yoongi yanks the needle out at a fast pace, considering that I've already healed around the needle. While he's putting the blood under a microscope I watch as Jimin looks around the lab curiously.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asks, dragging a chair and bringing it next to me to sit down in. Embracing him with my arms, I tell him that it felt like forever since I've been able to be in his arms after everything that has happened. He picks my chin up and lightly presses his lips against mine. I close my eyes and have never felt so happy to back at this moment, feeling myself get excited inside as I pull away and hug him again. When I open my eyes, I can see him looking at me with a confused look. As I tilt my head, he asks, "Sakura.. Can you not hear my thoughts anymore?"