4 èlpahC

× Aruka's P.o.v.

Painfully, I get up from bed, using all my strength to drag myself out of bed. "Yah, I told you to wait for me to help you," My brother says, rushing over to support me as I stand up. He helps me walk into the kitchen, sitting me down in one of the chairs. "You can't skip it today, or else you'll have to stay home."

Glaring at the floor, I don't want to agree, but I nod at his command anyways. He unbuttons the first few buttons of his shirt before sliding one sleeve halfway down his arm, revealing his bare neck and shoulder. Immediately my vampire instincts go wild, my fangs practically itching to stab into the crook of his neck. I try to hold myself back, knowing that he is also in a weak state too. Coming closer to me, he places his hand on the back of my head and pushes me towards his neck.

Unable to control myself, my fangs sink deep into his neck in mere seconds. Drinking his blood, I can feel my strength slowly coming back to me, but only a little. Once I gain the strength to be able to walk by myself, I forcefully pull myself away from my brother, facing the other way. He leans on my back while cleaning himself up and buttoning back up his shirt.

"Yoongi.." I say, reverting myself back to normal before I turn to him.

"I'm fine. I'll take more blood at the hospital, just go to school." He says, walking away to grab his doctors coat. Sighing, I walk out the front door and start heading to school. Immediately, I sense Jungkook walking a few ways in front of me. Taking a deep breath, I follow his footsteps all the way to the classroom.

Sitting down in my isolated desk, I stare at the back of Jungkook's head with others occasionally looking back at me. Sighing, I lay my head down and shut my eyes, wanting to sleep more than anything.

I awaken when I my nose picks up the scent of blood. Opening my eyes, I look around to see that I'm the only one in the classroom. Following the scent, I'm led to the boys bathroom like before. I sense Jungkook inside, causing my head to hurt again. Leaning against the wall next to the door, I shut my eyes tightly to push away my pain.

The door opens and Jungkook walks out, immediately turning to me. "Aruka?" He calls out to me, getting closer. Today his shirt isn't buttoned up all the way, showing bare parts of his neck. I can feel my eyes turn red, burning to push me closer to his neck. My fangs poke into the inside of my lip as I force my lips together tightly. Jungkook reaches his hand out to my face. Quickly, I turn and run out the building as fast as I can, trying not to trip over my feet.

When I go out the doors, I turn around the corners and end up behind the building. Panting, I slump down against the wall to calm myself. After a long while of just sitting here, a cat walks up to me, sniffing my hand that is lying against the grass floor. Staring at the cat, tears form in my eyes as I pick up the cat and bring him closer to my face.

× Jungkook's P.o.v

I watch as Aruka runs away from me with her long hair swaying back and forth. Heading back to class, I sit down next to Jimin as everyone else comes back in. The teacher starts her lecture after a few minutes later. Turning around I see that Aruka is still not back after running out of the building. Combing my hair back with my hand, I lean back in my chair and wait for the lecture to finish.

After the teacher finally finishes, I get up and walk out of the room. A smell of blood finds its way to me, causing me to furrow my brows. It doesn't smell the same as a bird's blood this time. Running out of the building, I follow the scent to the back of the building once again. I stop in my tracks to find Aruka curled up in a ball on the floor. Getting closer, I see her hugging a cat in her embrace. When I place my hand on her shoulder she pulls away from the cat and looks at me.

Blood covers her lips with a streak dripping down her chin. Looking down at the cat, I notice that the cat is perfectly fine with no blood on it whatsoever. As I pull her arm to make her stand up, the cat jumps off of her and scampers away. She tries to push me away but I can barely even feel her touch against my chest. Controlling my vampire instincts at the sight of blood, I take her chin into my hand. Aruka struggles against my hand, trying to get away but fails everytime.

She covers her mouth with her hand when she realizes that I won't leave her. "I'm not here to hurt you, just let me help you. Do you need to go to the hospital?" I ask her, trying to peer closer at her face. Aruka shakes her head and backs up into the wall, trying to create distance. Looking down, she avoids looking at me even though I can't see her face due to her bangs. "Are you okay?"

As I'm trying to lift her head up again, I get pulled off of her and a punch lands on my cheek, knocking me onto the ground. It's the same guy from before who seemed to be threatening Aruka. "Don't get involved," He says before forcefully grabbing her wrist and dragging her with him. I get up and run after him, but when I turn the corner they're both gone.

Frustrated, I roughly comb back my hair with both hands, "What is going on?"

× Aruka's P.o.v

Hoseok drags me off of campus and into a dark alleyway where there's no one else around. I wipe the blood off of my face when he lets go of my wrist. "I'm surprised you have the strength to call out to me," he smirks while gently stroking my hair. While Jungkook was talking to me, I sent wavelengths from my brain to Hoseok so that he could get me out of that situation.

"Look, you seriously need it. You can't leech off of your brother everytime. I won't make you do anything," Hoseok says to me. He pulls off his shirt over his head and comes closer to me. My vampire instincts once again stab at me, aching to bite his neck.

"Pervert," I say, trying to look away from his bare neck. Scoffing at me, Hoseok backs me up into the brick wall with his arms blocking each side of me. He presses himself against me, literally presenting his neck to my mouth. Before I knew it, my fangs sink into his neck, pressing in deep to his veins. I close my eyes as I take in his blood. Hoseok holds the back of my head, telling me to keep going.

Feeling guilt, I forcefully pull myself away from him. With both of us panting, I avoid eye contact with him as I revert back to normal. "You're still weak. Why can't you just accept it? Every vampire does this," Hoseok exhales. Stepping away from me, he pulls back on his shirt.

"Thank you.." I say hesitantly before running off. Going along with the shadows of alleyways, I make my way home while searching for Jungkook to watch him in the distance like always.