Prologue-Isadora

I kept in touch with everyone, well tried to.

Lucas was better, still upset with what happened. Maya had a new boyfriend and was very happy. She sent me pictures from all of her shoots. Riley was still going strong with Stefan she thought he was going to propose soon. Farkle started dating Dani and they were good together. She made him happy which is all I ever wanted for him.

Everyone was still fighting with each other including Zay but I had a plan to get them all together again. To get the old gang back. It was risky but I was going to take my chances.

I walked up to the mail box and looked at the addresses.

253 Commercial Road, Cheltenham House, London, England, E1 2BT, United Kingdom

1 West Century Dr Unit 34B
Los Angeles (City), CA 90067, United States of America

947 BUSH #311 STUDIO, San Francisco, CA 94016, United States of America

72 Street/Central Park West, New York, CA 10007, United States of America

I re-read the invitations just to make sure it was exactly what I wanted to say.

Dear Riley
Maya
Lucas
Farkle
I'm sorry about how things ended at the reunion. I miss you and it would mean a lot to me if you would attend my wedding. I know it is tough to forgive and forget but at least come support me. Then you will never have to see me or anyone else again, if that is what you desire. I hope you decide to attend.
With all my love,
Isadora Smackle

The details of the wedding were also slipped inside the envelope. I took a deep breath before slipping the four envelopes into the mail box.

Now for the Wedding...

MarriedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara