Chapter 157: did that just happen

Start from the beginning

I open my eyes a little bit and see grayson staring at us with his jaw clenched. he walks up to us as we pull away and i grab ashley.
"what the fuck dude!!" he yells pushing me.
"what do you want grayson??!" Ashley yells.
"HES TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE DRUNK!" he yells back at her.
she looks at him. "WHY DO U CARE ANYWAYS. IM NOT YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AND I NEVER WILL BE!!" she says in defense.
he looked so hurt. I'm 100% sure he was drunk also and swings at her and i tackle him out of the way and onto the floor.
Ashley was steaming mad and she looked so hurt.
her friends come to her and hug her.
"ash come on let's get some fresh air." they say.
"no!!!" she refuses and I get up.
"DONT EVER FUCKING GET CLOSE TO HER AGAIN GRAYSON. I SWEAR TO GOD ILL HURT YOU. how dare you." I say grabbing ashley's hand and leading her outside.

about five minutes have pass and her eye started to turn a little purple, but it wasn't noticeable unless u put a flash in her eye. a very bright one.

Grayson's POV

i have no idea what went over my head. I was drunk, i don't know what's going on. i've never done this before.
I see the jacks look and glare at me following hayes outside and seeing johnson getting his phone out to call someone.

I was still on the floor and I get up and go around trying to find ethan. I just wanted to go back to taylor's house. I actually felt so angry that i could cry.

Jack G's POV

i see everything that happened with Hayes, ashley, and grayson. it was so obvious grayson liked ashley. and ashley yelled at him saying she'd never date him. ouch, that's gotta hurt. i see him swing at ashley and i lost it and went to go break it but hayes tackled him to the floor.
I go to see if ashley's alright and follow them outside.
"ashwee are u ok?" i frown squatting down to hug her.
she shook her head and hugged me tight.
i rub her back and she lets go.
"thank you for standing up for me." she says to hayes and he hugs her in a tight hug.
I think Hayes will treat her right, genuinely. he's a changed person and it's only been 3 months.

Johnson was actually very mad. he called taylor but he wouldn't answer.
all of ashley's friends were out here as well asking if she was okay.

Ashley's POV

i was more mad than upset honestly. i can't believe he'd ever do something like that, i mean he was drunk but.. that doesn't excuse it.

I know i was a drunk mess, but i was well aware of what was going on. i didn't wanna go home. i wanted to drown the memories and just go back in there and party.

so that's exactly what i'll do.
"screw this!!" i say and everyone looks at me shocked. "let's go party and forget this happened?" i suggest

"ashley no!! we're not letting this go." johnson tells me.
"come on J, for me? come dance with me." i smile grabbing his hand.
"u smell like alcohol..." he sniffs me.
"are u drunk?" he asks.
"u just now find out?" Savannah tells him
"ur gonna be in trouble." johnson sings as i drag him inside to dance with me.

We dance and he takes a snapchat of me, bc when does he not hahaha

We walk around and I get a call from grayson, i decline and put my phone in my pocket.

"u good?" johnson asks. i nod.
"DAUGHTERRRR." Sammy comes to me and picks me up.
"heyyyy" i laugh at how drunk he was.
He was still carrying me so i just wrap my legs around him.
"ahh!! ur stas!! ur so beautiful." I say in awe looking at stassie
"aww thank u cutie." she smiles at me.
"why have i never met u before?? sam u suck." I shake my head looking at him.
he looked like he was out of it.
"he's very drunk." stassie giggles.
"i can tell. he never carries me for this long." I laugh also.
"u can put me down now." I laugh.
he puts me down and kisses my forehead going back to the dance floor.