Fifty Six - Part Two

At around 6pm, James goes to Dani's unit to check if she and her family are ready to go to the unplanned dinner. He found no one in the condo but heard someone in Dani's room. He knocks at her door and was so captivated when Dani opens it.

"You are so beautiful Daniella" are the only words he was able to utter. Dani smiles at him "You are drooling" she teases and chuckles

"Who would not be? The most beautiful girl in the world is in front of me. I will definitely fall in love with you over and over again" he declared.

"That's sweet" Dani lovingly said. "But we need to go" she added and pull James to the door.

"Grabe basag na basag ah!" James groaned "Teka lang muna" he said pulling Dani towards him. "Where are they?" he asked

"Umalis na, ang tagal mo kasi kaya hindi nila tayo hinintay" Dani replied.

"That's good, so we are alone here" James said grinning. "Yes and we have to go" Dani replied.

"No so fast Daniella" James said and grabs her for a hug "Cuddle muna"

"Ngayon mo pa talaga naisip yan" Dani said.

"Blame yourself, do you realize how stunning you are tonight?" James said "Gusto ko nga dito na lang tayo eh, hayaan na lang kaya natin silang makipag-dinner sa Mayor nila"

"Wag makulit James, kailangan na nating umalis. Pag na-late tayo pwede pang ma-move yung 9:30 natin into 10:30, masyado nang gabi yun bibi boy" Dani insisted

"I love you" James said. "I know" Dani replied and pull him out of the door

"That's not supposed to be your reply. Pahingi muna ng 'I love you too' please" James said

"Mamaya na lang" Dani firmly said and continue pulling James out.

When they reached the restaurant their guests already arrived and having dinner with the whole family. A buffet dinner was set unlike in earlier event which is a served lunch. Tita Girlie introduces them to the guests before they joined them.

It was already 8:30 pm and the guests are still enjoying themselves chatting with the Dayao and Esteban families. James excused himself and Dani to get a breeze of fresh air outside the restaurant.

"Dito muna tayo" he said and gave Dani a back hug at the restaurant's lanai

"Inip ka na? Maaga pa naman, 8:30 pa lang" Dani said

"Happy ka ba?" James asked.

"Syempre naman" Dani replied

"On the scale of 1 to 10, gaano ka ka-happy?" James asked. "8" Dani replied

"8? Hindi perfect ten?" James disappointedly said. Dani smiles and did not say anything but only touches James face. James turns her around so she could face him. "I have two questions" he said

"Two questions talaga, hindi isa lang? Bakit dalawa?" Dani confusedly asked

"Because I want a perfect ten" James replied. "Ok go, what is the first question" Dani asked

"Daniella Dayao, you have no idea how long have I wanted to ask you this. Since the first day we met and up until this moment I don't have any other woman that i want to be with me for the rest of my life but you." James started and pulls a tiny box from his pocket. He was down on his knees when he opened it.

"Would you spend the rest of your life with me? I want to grow old with you bibi girl. Hayaan mong samahan kitang tuparin lahat ng pangarap mo. Please let me take care of you. Will you marry me Daniella Dayao?"James proposes.