Prologue

Close To You-Drezzy & T-Pain

After traveling all over the world, Giovanni and I finally settled in Cuba. We've only been here for two months, but it was nice being able to enjoy the weather, the culture, and the peaceful environment. My Spanish improved and Giovanni was able to pick up more than a few words to get him by at the supermarket, given the fact that Italian and Spanish weren't that much different. We are living like the locals, residing in a small, one bedroom apartment.

We're very happy and comfortable in Havana. We are normal people here.

Today I decided I wanted to tan on the beach and Giovanni came along with me. As I laid down under the heat of the Cuban sun, Giovanni studied his Spanish book that we bought upon our arrival.

I was staring up at him as the front of my body became heated. He placed his book down to smile at me.

"¿Qué Pasó?" he asked (What's up?)

"I can't look at my husband?"

"Supuesto." (Of course.)

"I hate how you can speak a new language so effortlessly."

"What can I say? I'm good at everything." he shrugged

"I wouldn't say everything." I countered

"Name one thing I'm not good at." he challenged

I thought for awhile.

"I'm not sure yet, but when I think of something, I'll let you know."

"You're just jealous."

"Of what?"

"My talents."

I scoffed at him and in response he began to tickle my sides. In my effort to try to get away from the attack, we rolled over onto the warm sand with him hovering over me. After my laughter died down, I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing his lips to mine. Giovanni was the first to pull away, but he remained on top of me.

"Let's go home." he suggested

We packed up our things and drove back to our apartment. Once we were inside, Giovanni dropped our things at the front door and grabbed me from behind. He began kissing on my neck and I giggled from his touch.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"What does it look like?" he said picking me up bridal style

He carried me to our bedroom and placed me on the bed. He reached behind me and untied my turquoise bikini top. I instantly put my hands up to stop the top from falling. While my hands were preoccupied, he began taking my bikini bottoms off. I had no choice but to allow the top to drop, exposing my breasts to him. I was trying to stop him from removing my bottoms completely, but he placed his mouth over my exposed left nipple, which made me place my hands on his head. He sucked and licked my nipple as he succeeded in removing my bottoms. He dropped his swim trunks and brought his body in between my legs. He kissed my chest and made his way down to my pearl. Once he began licking, I could no longer fight him. My hands instantly found his hair and pushed him deeper. He removed his tongue for just a second in order to put it inside of me, which drove me crazy.

I began moving frantically and I felt desperate. He bought his head up and I could see his chin glistening from my wetness. He leaned forward and allowed me to taste myself with a hungry kiss, which only made me wetter. He positioned his naked lower half at my entrance and slowly entered me. The gasp from my lips made us disconnect for just a second. His strokes were slow as he held my thighs apart. I tried to move away from the sensation, but he just pulled me closer. I couldn't control my loud moans and could hear banging from the wall. Our neighbors were not pleased with my uncontrollable sounds, but that didn't calm them.

"Shhh." Giovanni tried to quiet me

I covered my own mouth in an effort to muffle the sounds, but with his continuous strokes, I could not cease the noise.

"Stop moving." he demanded

"I....can't..." I moaned out

His pace began to pick up which made my moans turn into screams. I had came multiple times already and I was beginning to lose control. He pulled out of me and made a mess all over me and the bed.

We laid there for awhile, catching our breaths before he got up to clean himself, then me off. Once he was finished I made my way up to the head of the bed and prepared myself for a nap. He spooned me, kissing my shoulder and back.

"Christmas is coming up soon." he said out of nowhere

"It's three months away." I noted

"Yea, that's soon."

"So what about it?"

"Well, my mother wants to know if we'll be back in the states by then."

"I have a feeling this isn't just about your mother."

"Why do you say that?"

I turned over to face him.

"I know you, Giovanni. If you missed work, you could have just said so."

He began to caress my skin with his fingers.

"I figured the earlier we go, the faster we could get settled in before Christmas."

"When do you want to leave?" I sighed

"Whenever."

"Don't make it seem like it's up to me."

"It is. To a point."

"Well, this was good while it lasted." I mumbled

He brought me closer by wrapping his arm around my waist. He kissed the spot under my ear and spread a trail down to my neck.

"You know, most people who know that the FBI is after them, would not return to the states." I told him

"There's not much to worry about right now."

I sat up, forgetting my nap and more concerned about my husband's freedom.

"So it's a risk going back?"

"Me being alive is a risk. Everything I do is a risk, if you think about it."

"This isn't a game, Giovanni. This is your life."

"If I go to jail, which I won't, you'll be taken care of."

"That's not what concerns me."

"I don't want you stressing." he said to me

"What else am I supposed to do?"

"This is the reason why I don't tell you certain things."

"Because I react like a normal human being?"

"Everything will be okay, Drew. I promise."

"That's a big promise to make."

"Nothing I can't handle." He caressed my face with his giant hands, "Get some rest."

I did as I was told because there was no use in arguing with him any further. I would just have to trust that he would handle everything. It was that or think of the alternative and I was not mentally prepared for that.

Don't forget to vote and comment feedback!