🌳🌿🌺🌹🌷🍀🌲

Your P. O. V.

Once we started moving, and more and more of the city came unto view. Wonderful buildings, and more shiny crystals came and came. Some monsters waved at us, and we waved back. Some just looked at me with fear, others didn't seem to mind tho.

The monster who was pulling us in the cart came to a stop, some wonderful glass doors, gave a classy look at the building, which had some vines and plants growing on the walls. We thanked the monster and Sans payed. "i hope you'll like it" Sans said as he took my hand and pushed the doors open.

I gasped and stared in awe at the place. "This... Omg..." I mumbled. Sans' smile grow wide and he pulled me gently with him. We were passing between a tunnel made of vines and roses, some small lights illuminated the small paseway. (pic above)

"like this?" he asked.

"No... I... love this place" I whispered and brushed the roses lightly with my fingertips, taking in the surroundings. I giggled and smiled brightly, feeling really relieved and calm. I heard Sans chuckle and sigh. Then I felt something hard and soft slip on top of my ear, I looked at my side and saw Sans putting a (F/C) flower on my hair. He smiled and I smiled back.

Once we got out of the flower tunel, we saw quite a lot of different types of flowers and trees. And on the middle rested a big fountian. Small candles litted the place, and were neatly arranged on the hallways. "heh... ya know, (y/n). i just remembered something." Sans said.

We turned right and I faced him "About what?"

"the first time we met" He said and squeezed my hand lightly. "i remember how ashamed i felt when i extended my hand to you." he chuckled.

"Oh..." I giggled lightly "Yeah, I remembered how you had a cute blue all over your skull" We giggled. "And I remember the time Papyrus carried us on his shoulders, and he ran around the house, even tho we told him not to" He laughed and blushed. "Yup, just like that" I pointed out.

He rubbed the back of his skull and giggled. "yah like swings?" he asked.

"Yes!" I chirped. San chuckled and guided me through some trees and bushes. And behind them was a big tree with a huge swing, enough for both of us to fit. Some lights were also arranged on the tree's trunk.

I skipped towards it, and waited for Sans to catch up

I skipped towards it, and waited for Sans to catch up. Once he did he helped me get on the swing.... Since I was too short to get on. I let my legs hung from the side, even tho only my feet were out. Sans then joined me, he just laid down and pulled me down with him. I rested my head on his chest and glanced at the tree's leaves. - Wait... I saw a heart shaped leaf...- "i'll get it" Sans said and using his magic he snatched the leaf from the branch, and then headed it to me. "tada" Sans said and made some jazz hands. I inspected the leaf, and it looked like a huge blue shamrock.